Friday, August 15, 2014

- I just thought ‘you know what, this is my day “- kjendis.no

(Dagbladet): Reality star Kim Kardashian (33) collected their loved ones when she married rapper Kanye West (37) in Florence in May.

Her brother, Rob Kardashian (27), however, was conspicuous by its absence.

Understands the decision

At Kim Kardashians only brother did not show up for her event, have since received tremendous attention in the foreign media.

Now put the star a full stop to all speculation. In an interview with the American talk show host Andy Cohen in “Watch What Happens Live”, she explains what really lies behind the absence.

The interview is quoted by the British newspaper Daily Mail.

I am very close to my brother, he’s one of my best friends. I think he felt a little uncomfortable, and I understand that he would not show up, she said, according to the newspaper.

“This is my day”

Kardashian admits she were not previously aware that his brother wild skip the wedding.

– He sent me an email that morning that he would go to Italy. I thought it was sad, but I would not worry about it.

– I just thought ‘you know what, this is my day, “she explains.

The star, who frequently seen with his little brother in the reality show “Keeping Up with the Kardashians”, think most will resolve with time.

– Although my patience often runs out, I always try to encourage him. I hope he’s all right, says the star to talk show host.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment