Tuesday, August 19, 2014

View Truls naked and crying in the shower – Seher

– Nice to finally get to play an ass, having driven while the popular TVs.

SEOGHØR.NO: Friday TV 2′s annual fall launch in Bergen, which premieres this fall’s release.

Comedian Truls Svendsen (41) is best known for its many humorous touches on TV, including 2 TV show “Late Night.”

11. September Truls debuts as an actor in the new sitcom “brokers”. He plays broker “Ken Olsen,” who struggles to get back on its feet after losing his mother, wife and job.

– Nice to finally get to play a rass, after have driven long popular TVSA Truls from the stage during the launch.

– I have made some jovial and nice TV, but now I’m finally being lousy and play a darker person. I have made so much cozy things, so it’s nice to do something different. Now I’m naughty, unfaithful, I lie – and really quite naughty, Truls told VG earlier.

At the top of the case, you can see clips from his new family.

ALSO READ: Now I can finally be a jerk

19th August 2014 – 2:18 p.m.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment