Sunday, August 24, 2014

Turns back towards plastic surgery rumors – kjendis.no

Friday accused the American website Radar Online “Jersey Shore” star Jenni “JWoww” Farley for having taken plastic surgery.

– Wow! It looks like JWoww has got pillow face. Her cheeks look too rich, as if she had been stung by a whole hive of bees, said Dr. Anthony Youn to the site, and added:

– I suspect she has been injections in her cheeks, making her look completely different from the girl we used to know. It also looks as if she has used Botox that has changed the shape of the eyebrows and smoothed out the wrinkles in the forehead.

Now turn the TV star is back at accusations.



– I’m flattered

on his Instagram account posted her a makeup-free picture of herself with the following message to the celebrity website:

– I’m very flattered that you think I’ve gotten done so much with my appearance, but I’m just an ordinary mom with wrinkles, no make-up.

This is not the first time reality the star has been accused of having embellished on their exterior.

When she recently visited the TV show “Bethenny,” Farley got a lot of questions about kosmetisk- and plastic surgery.

– Have you ever operated on you? asked the host Bethanny Frankel her then.

– Yes, I have enlarged breasts.

– An amazing makeup artist

– What about fillers and Botox

– I want to try it. I have wrinkles, but I am only 28 years, responds Jenni.

– As breasts are the only thing you’ve fixed the

– I have a great makeup artist. He is a drag queen artist. If I want bigger lips or higher cheekbones, so he arranges it for me. I have also gone down nine kilograms, she explained then.

– But still people think that you have operated everything?

– Yes. They think I’ve fixed the cheekbones, nose, chin, eyebrows and I have taken Botox. Although I have wrinkles.

Jenni “JWoww” Farley was known through the reality show “Jersey Shore” which went on television from 2009 until 2012 and now she is current in the spin off series’ Snooki & amp; JWoww “, along with” Jersey Shore “-venninna Nicole” Snooki “Polizzi (26).

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment