Friday, August 15, 2014

- A little embarrassing to take underwear pictures – Seher

Artist Sandra Lyng Haugen admits it was a little embarrassing to take scantily clad pictures but is proud of the result.

SEOGHØR.NO: This fall’s artist Sandra Lyng Haugen current with the single “Electric Feel” own reality series on TV 2 and as a model for underwear brand Sloggi.

This week launched the lingerie brand campaign where artist figures as a model. Friday invited Sandra to the recital and the launch of the new, sexy pictures.

She admits that she thought it was a little embarrassing to take pictures in just underwear.

– It is Not exactly something I have seen for myself, so it was a little embarrassing when I would take pictures, but fortunately it was a good buddy of mine who took them. So it was perfectly fine, smiling that sweet artist faced look and Hør.no.



SEXY AS A MODEL: Sandra Lyng Haugen is proud to be a lingerie brand Sloggis new campaign model.

She says that she does not was in doubt when she was asked to be the model for the brand.

– There is a cult brand! It has been around a long time and I’ve used it forever. It feels like you are naked when they have, and the new “Invisible” -collection they have now is too sexy, says Sandra.

Earlier this year, she found love with CLMD artist Martin Bjercke (26). He supports her boyfriend’s decision to set up underwear model.

– He thinks the pictures are nice! He supports me, smiling Sandra.



ELEGANT: Not all images are scantily clad. This picture illustrates that underwear can be used under close-fitting clothes.

Self television series on TV 2

Sandra is a popular lady of the time. Soon she will release her own television series. Reality series, entitled “Sandra uncensored” and go on TV 2 Bliss.

Sandra Lyng Haig sloggi

BEAUTIFUL PICTURES: Sandra in one of the images from the series.

– It is simply a series about me and my ups and downs, and my life. What I’ve gone through and done, and the way I’ve worked hard to get to that kind of “comeback” that I had, explains Sandra.

– You’ll see me cry, be angry and cheers and I am touched. I’ve actually released cameras at all, so you get to know exactly how I am, the banner that I must pee, and yes, she laughs.

– Are you excited response

– Yes, I’m excited. I hope people like it of course, but you never know what the reaction will be, but it’s not something I could have done differently. Everything is absolutely authentic!

15 August 2014 – 12:06

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment