Saturday, August 23, 2014

Grew up in front of the camera – Clear Voice

The movie “Boyhood” has gotten very good reviews from Norwegian critics. Boyhood is a drama about growing up. Ellar Coltrane has the main role in the film. He was six when he was cast in the film. Only twelve years later, the film premiered. It writes the news agency NTB.

Coltrane began to cry when he saw the whole movie for the first time.

– my reaction was lots of tears. There were no words or thoughts. The only emotion that had built up over a long time. It was a very intimate experience to see the result. I had not seen any of it before, he said.

The film was shot between 2002 and 2013, film was not shown to the actors along the way.

– It was a mystery, something I am thankful for. I would probably have performed differently if I did see the movie the way, he says.

Coltrane believes the film felt like a project. The film is about a boy who played Coltrane. The film starts when he goes in first grade. There is a little unstable. The film is also about the boy as a teenager. Where is he in love, trying out drugs and are fond of photography.

– There are many aspects of my life and my character in the film, says Coltrane. In the film, he is wary of social media. He is equally skeptical of social media in real life.

– As I was working I also wrote the script for the film. And how my character in the film would be, he said.

Patricia Arquette, Ethan Hawke, Loreilei Linklater and several plays in the film. It is directed by Richard Linklater.

ellar Coltrane believes the film shows that the world may not have changed much.

– technology has changed, but not the people, he said.

The film will premiere in theaters across the country. But not in Oslo. That’s because Oslo cinemas in conflict with the company that determines how the movie will appear. The age limit for the film is seven years.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment