Friday, August 22, 2014

Here are this year’s “71 Degrees North” its participants – Seher

– I will dedicate my participation to the adoptive parents died, says Morten Rasch Eliassen.

SEOGHØR.NO: At the beginning of September, we are ready for another round of it that for years has been TVNorges flagship, “71 degrees north.”

Twelve participants will compete to be first to the North Cape, and with it being the country’s fittest reality celebrity.

One of the participants is Morten Rasch Eliassen (37), who came to Norway when he was six months old after being adopted from Bangladesh.

He has never met his biological parents, and developed a close relationship with the adoptive parents in Melbu in Vesterålen.

In 2008 he lost his father Malvin, who died of cancer. While his father was dying, was also the mother Sylvi sick.

– I felt like I was running from hospital to hospital to visit both my father and my mother. Mom had COPD and walked away two years later, in 2010, at age 62. The disease was one thing, but I also believe that she gave up a little and would not live after my dad disappeared, he says to See and Hear.

Morten Rasch Eliassen

INVOLVED FOR PARENTS: Morten Rasch Eliassen dedicate participation in 71 degrees north to their adoptive parents died. TVNorge


Now Morten inscribe participation in “71 degrees north” to their dead adoptive parents.

– I tried to bring in “71 degrees north” last year too, but failed. I was disappointed in a whole year later! When I came into this year, I would dedicate this trip to them. I had many thoughts and feelings along the way, and when I had it that bad, I thought of my mom and dad, he said.

Morten operates daily his own computer company, the creative professional company Runwild.no and jobs iTrondheimsskolen. He also has his own blog Climbwithme.no.

Read about all participants in the image carousel in case

Read the full story in See and Hear Weekend, which is on sale now.

ALSO READ: Smuggled burdere and brandy into 71 degrees north

22 August 2014 – 8:17

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment