Saturday, August 23, 2014

- Very sorry that there is so little time left – kjendis.no

The world-renowned actor and director will soon be current with what she describes as her latest film, “Miss Julie”, based on August Strindberg’s drama.

The cast Liv Ullmann (75) Hollywood stars Jessica Chastain (37) and Colin Farrell (38), and the film has world premiere at the Toronto Film Festival on September 7.

Feel like a 20-year-old

But in spite of that she is current in the film world enough away, says Ullmann VG Weekend her every morning looking in the mirror and increasingly thinking that she is getting old.

– You are forced to think about age. Nothing changes inside. Nothing says movie star, who says she still feels like a 20-year-old, VG Helg.

Ummeneskelig ideal of beauty

“Uncle Vanya” director points out that almost inhuman beauty ideal in society makes it difficult to be 75 In addition to the idea of ​​ar she does not have as much “hjernetid” again.

– I am very sorry that there is so little time left. I can not say that I hope that I will be 102 years either, because it is not a particularly delicious life.

– For my time is limited. I always thought that I was immortal, admits “Persona” star to VG Helg.

“Miss Julie” is to look at Norwegian cinemas from September 12.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment