Tuesday, August 26, 2014

- Proper boost of confidence – Telemarksavisa

– What should I say? One moment you are in doubt whether you come by, because the other five are so outrageously sympathetic, nice, friendly people, and the next I get the stack! It’s a real boost of confidence, says the ski man to VG.

Tuesday night is the time for the premiere of this season of TV2 program Quest for Love.

20-year-old from Skien got all 100 letters from suitors who want to meet the farmer. In addition Tovslid received numerous inquiries on social media and via text messages.

– It is of course very nice, but I can not relate to it now when recording is in progress. Now these are the girls that concerns me, he explains to VG.

BONE IN NESA

Earlier this year, said ski farmer TA what he looks for in a girl.

– Dream Dama do not engage with farmers, but some interest is certainly fine. Otherwise, I look for a decent and sociable lady with a bone in his nose, maybe I’ll find her now.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment