Wednesday, August 20, 2014

- I do not put dr … in the face – Page2

(Page2 :) Jennifer Aniston is one of the highest paid actors next to Sandra Bullock.

She is also one of those who admired for its natural beauty and laid-being.



Learning from others’ mistakes

And Aniston is clear that she does not intend to follow some beauty trend in Hollywood.

Aniston says she despises the women look like they have not aging in Hollywood.

– I’ve seen what women do to try to counteract age. I am thankful that I get to learn from their mistakes because I do not intend to inject dr … in my face, says Aniston (45).

– Honestly. I see these women and think “honey, you should just know how much older you look,” she says to Yahoo Beauty.

Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux.

Photo. Allover Press

Aniston says there is much pressure to look beautiful and young, but she only look insecure women behind those who want to stop the biological clock.

– Sometimes I wish especially to ask those who are close to me not to touch his face, she said.

operated nose

Jennifer Aniston has even taken the surgery. It was then she straightened nose at the very beginning of the 20s.

But an operation to see younger are not applicable for the popular 45-year-old.

– I also have a fiance who would put a gun to my head if I did such a thing, she says the filmmaker Justin Theroux.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment