Friday, August 22, 2014

Didrik Solli Tangen: – I nearly drowned – Varden


 Vacation trip was part of the process of charging up to “Shall We Dance” broadcast on TV2 in the fall.

 Facebook button come here

 - It was the most relaxing, but I tried to surf a bit. It was fun. But I nearly drowned in fact, said Porsgrunn boy Solli-Tangen in an interview with P3morgen Friday.

 - We were swimming in the waves. Did you know when to outward, then you have to swim under the waves? Suddenly I found myself pretty far out. The waves come in sets, usually five to six big waves before it calmed down. I had emerged during the two to three waves, and noticed I was little shit. I thought, “If I pass out or if something happens now, so no one makes it.” There were no bodyguards or anything like that on the beach.

 Nor girlfriend Angelica Omre from Notodden were joined incident saw what happened. She was in fact already on the way towards the shore.

– Dama was coming in, and there were strong currents, so it took a long time to get into. I lay there and thought, “Damn. If there is something drastically now, so I fail with, “he says of the radio channel.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment