Thursday, August 14, 2014

Do not have cameras everywhere – Seher

– You come to see me just as I am, says Sandra Lyng Haugen on his new reality series.

SEOGHØR.NO: In October, follows the artist Sandra Lyng Haugen (27) in the footsteps of his former “Idol” -kollega Tone Damli and model Linni Meister, when she gets her own reality series.

For Dagbladet says Mosjøen girl that viewers will get very close to her in the series, to be broadcast on the channel TV 2 Bliss.

– You come to see me just the way I am, a weird-talking girl from Mosjoen headed for his comeback, says Sandra said.

Sandra – who in the fall will also be one of the judges on ‘Idol jr. “- says boyfriend Martin Bjercke also will be watching in the new reality series.

Universal summer party

BEING IN THE SERIES: Also boyfriend Martin Bjercke become part of the new series about Sandra Lyng Haugen’s life, the singer confirms to Dagbladet. FameFlynet Norway

Sandra checked up Bjercke, which is in electrical group CLMD, immediately when they met in the locker room before the P3 Gold in November last year. And not long after, they were living together in Sandra’s apartment in Oslo.

When the fresh romance their cracked in the media, was in fact the two have to decide whether they should actually be a couple.

– I was going to take time for myself and enjoy myself. But I fell in love immediately, said Sandra to Seoghør.no the Grammy Award in January – where the two appeared together in public for the first time.



Margaret Berger, Alejandro Fuentes, Alexander Denstad With and Sandra Lyng Haugen judges in Idol Junior, coming on TV2 autumn 2014 TV 2

ALSO READ: – I was not ready for new boyfriend when I met Martin

14th August 2014 – 8:22

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment