Saturday, August 16, 2014

Eskil Vogt received the award for best director for “Blind” – Fædrelandsvennen

Vogt took in 2007 against Amanda Award in the category Best Screenplay, and Saturday was probably a price. In addition to Vogt Hisham Zaman nominated for the award for “Letter to the King” and Erik Poppe for “A thousand times good night.” “Blind” is also nominated for the award for best Norwegian cinema.

– You go out strong when you get Amanda for your first film. What do you do now? Maybe I should just put up and rest on your laurels? No, it is incredibly encouraging and I am very happy about it. It’s incredibly satisfying that there are people on the jury who thought that I have done a good job, said Vogt.

– The secret of making a film that gets Amanda is working with good people, then emerges one who really skilled. If you choose good actors so one gets the impression that it is a good instructor and so on, he added.

Vogt said he has received lots of offers from abroad after the breakthrough debut film “Blind”, but that he is going to write and develop their own film next time too.

– This award was very important to me that they chose to highlight the directing, I am proud and happy. There is nevertheless a bit strange to compete in the film, so I take it for what it is – that there are some people who have liked my film well. But I sincerely want to win then, once you are here, but not at the expense of the other. To me, this award enormously, said Vogt NTB after receiving the award for best director Saturday night. (© NTB)

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment