Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Sandra’s big secret – Lofotposten

[Northern Lights] Outwardly she seemed tough, yes, even callous, some would argue, but soon we will see the prominent Centre Party politician Sandra Borch from another side. For NRK series “What’s in your luggage?” Is the national channel of Laval girl in search of her biological father.

Kjetil Solberg left her daughter and Sandra’s mother on the hunt for adventure. Sandra was only two years old. It would take 23 years before she got to meet the man she is not currently call “Dad.”

– I have not wanted to talk loudly about this – until now. This is a story I deliberately not told. People do not know everything about me. At the same time, this was a unique opportunity, which I felt would be good for myself too. So when I got the opportunity NRK to meet him for the first time, so I had to take it, says Borch.

It was in January that the presenter Noman Mubashir contacted Borch. He had read Look and Listen where in passing in an interview emerged that Borch had siblings on the other side of the Atlantic, siblings she had never met. In Panama City, the business man Kjetil Solberg settled with a new wife and two young daughters.

– I had to think about it. Partly because it not only has to travel over there with camera crew in tow, they are often a little reserved, and there are strong scenes associated with my biological father and my smaller siblings.

– I was two years when he went to sea. For me it has never been my thing missing. I always had a father figure to him I call my dad today, he I have taken the last name and he will always be my real dad. I do not call my biological father dad.

Read the rest of the story in The Northern Lights (ANB)

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment