Monday, May 16, 2016

Jennifer Lawrence has two words for Donald Trump And they are not of the kind … – kjendis.no

(Dagbladet): Donald Trump since he announced that he would stand for election made headlines with his controversial statements.

This has he been criticized time and again, also the world’s celebrities.

Miley Cyrus, Chelsea Handler and JK Rowling represents only a small proportion of the celebrities who have gone into the throat of the potential presidential candidate.

Last chain are “Hunger Games” star Jennifer Lawrence.

During a visit on “The Graham Norton Show” she was anything but vague in his description of Republican.



Would create video

It was the Independent who first publicized case.

The star said she had two words she wanted to say to the probable presidential candidate.

– I was at a concert, and heard that he would be there. I said to the security of my team that “now we have to find Donald Trump,” says Lawrence continues:

– I was obsessed with finding him, to make a video of me that says, ‘Hey Trump, fuck you! “said the star of the interview.

As is known,” fuck you “translates to” fuck you “or” go to hell. ”

In the interview the star also said she would not relax until she found the controversial politician, but she thinks he knew she hunted for him.

According to the British newspaper Lawrence raised as a Republican, but have strong opinions about Trump because of his views on women.



Outspoken

Although Trump has received criticism for his statements, including whether to deny Muslims entry and to build a wall on the Mexican border, has Lawrence even threw away an occasional controversial sentence .

During an interview in December, admitted the star including having smoked hashish before an Oscar-utdelingenen.

– I saw my brother smoking from a bong before one of the Oscars, but I’m not saying which, she said.

– And you made a little move? the interviewer asked.

– Ehh yes, concluded the star.

Lawrence has also made headlines for being outspoken about sexuality. In a major interview with the magazine Glamour she talked about the lack of this.

– I’m officially virgin kidding Lawrence opposite magazine, and continues:

– No, but it’s not that I’m picky or anything. It is only very rarely that I feel a spark. And that’s what matters most to me. Nothing else, really. You should have seen some of them I find attractive. You would be shocked.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment