Wednesday, May 25, 2016

She has asked for divorce after just 15 months New Movie premieres Friday. – kjendis.no

(Dagbladet): The website TMZ writes tonight that it goes against skilssmisse for star couple Johnny Depp and Amber Heard. They sit on documents in which the latter requested that the marriage should be dissolved.

The two met while filming the movie “The Rum Diary” and married 15 months ago.



Premiere Friday

30 years old Heard filed divorce documents on May 22, and they were recorded by the judicial system in Los Angeles the following Monday.

Heard also seeks about alimony from superstars. According to TMZ asks Depp via his lawyer that this claim is rejected.

Meanwhile writes both TMZ and a number of other sites that the mother of Depp walked away Friday 20 May. This is not yet confirmed by the Management of the actor.

Depp’s latest film, “Alice Trough the Looking Glass” will premiere in US theaters on Friday.



– Sorry

the last time the two were seen together in a public context, was when they released a remarkable apology video associated with dog smuggling case in Australia. Several media, including The Guardian, reviewing video that bizarre.

– I’m really sorry that Pistol and Boo were not cleared for. Protecting Australia is important, explains Heard in the video.

Depp mean in turn that it is important to preserve the unique wildlife down there, and comes with a call to andre.- fortolles everything you take me up in Australia, said Depp in the video.

Bisexual

Ever since the couple were married during a secret ceremony in Los Angeles last year, there have been massive awareness Heard. the couple then had been together for three years.

Before the actor was with Depp, she was in several relationships with women, and in 2010 stood Heard voted bisexual. “Magic Mike XXL ‘star told why she chose to share their sexuality with the world.

– At the time I knew no one else in my position who was a famous actress, she told The Times , according to The Independent.

– I do not want to deny my sexuality to be myself. But I will not be defined by it either. I am fundamentally opposed to trying to change myself to become popular. I could not be bothered me less. I fight, but it should not be that way, she said further.

Depp in turn has had a number of conditions with high profile actors and other celebrities. He has two children with the French singer Vanessa Paradis, who he was with for 14 years.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment