Thursday, May 19, 2016

Left Paradise: – I wish I had waited until I was more certain … – Page2

(Page2): This year’s “Paradise Hotel” begins to approach the end, and in Thursday’s episode had not one, but two participants leaving the competition.



Felt time was up

This was two girls. Martine Storsve Mosjoen had to pack up after Daniel preferring Mikela above her, while Stine was played out on the sidelines when Jorgen chose Sandra above her.

– She is the finest woman man I’ve ever seen, said Jorgen when Martine checked into the Paradise Hotel at the start of May.

He nevertheless chose his old partner Sandra, who came back at the hotel.

– I feel that I should fail, I think that this is the last night, said Martine who had shed a tear.



– Thought I was stronger mentally

Stine Tollefsen was not safe at their place.

– I have thought that the choices I have made has been the best for myself. I have not been cheated, but I have not seen all aspects of everybody in here, she says in the program.

TOK to tears: Martine Storsve was voted out of Paradise Hotel.

TV 3

Stine Tollefsen does, however mines to delete game when she knocked out.

– I was really very clear when I was voted out. I thought I was stronger mentally than I was. And I had though I was going home for a whole week, she tells Side2.

Is it possible!

Stine has distinguished himself as a strong voice inside on “Paradise Hotel”. she was also featured when she had sex with Øystein in the pool.

– Some nights I lie and cry because I have done things on TV that I’m very very proud of, she writes in her blog.

Nevertheless emphasizes Stine opposite Side2 her overall thought it was incredibly exciting to be part of “Paradise Hotel”.

DIFFICULT CHOICE: Jorgen would have liked both Stine and Sandra at the hotel, but chose the latter.

TV 3

– I wish I had waited a few years so I was more sure of what I was and would be more principled, she said.

Previously, both she and Øystein STORÅS cleanup said that they would like been pool sex without.

I will be a bit like “aah, it’s possible,” says Stine about the events. She also got some negative feedback, but says that after all, the reactions have been overwhelmingly positive.

Stine says she has learned a lot of time on “Paradise”, among other things, she realized that she was not as tough as she thought about herself. And she should have trusted a little less on the other participants when game was underway.

Still, some delicious it is to be out and even lovelier there to going on holiday.

– Then it will not “Paradise Hotel” in a week. There has been a bit much now.

Want to read more stories from Side2? Lik us on Facebook!

Promotion with ad links

Promotion with ad links

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment