Thursday, May 12, 2016

VG music critic about Agnete: – This is the final place! – VG

STOCKHOLM / OSLO (AP) Agnete Johnsen and Norway broke out of the semifinals on Thursday night and will not participate in the final in Globen on Saturday.

– For me, I won over myself. I stood on the stage and gave myself. I am so insanely proud of myself, says Agnete Johnsen to VG after she Thursday night busted by Eurovision.

Agnete was not one of the ten who went ahead to Saturday’s final in Globen.

The countries who pass are listed at the bottom of the case.

See also: These are the ten who proceeded from the first semi-final

& lt; p & gt; R & # xD8; K OUT: Agnete  Johnsen did not go on to the finals of Eurovision  in Globen p & # xE5; l & # xF8; rdag. &  lt; / p & gt;

ROK UT: Agnete Johnsen did not go on to the finals of Eurovision in Globen on Saturday.

Photo: Photo: Maja Suslin, TT

– I just thought dirt au, that’s it, I’m pleased that I managed to stand on the stage. That is the most important. It’s been fun to be in Eurovision, she says before she adds:

– I wish I could have made the final, too. But that’s it.

– What does the feedback you have received for openness about your health?

– Does so much to me, that people are talking about it and are open about it though. One may be able to do everything. It manages everything as long as you just work on, even if you are struggling a bit. NRK has been incredibly talented. I was determined that this should I clear, has been looking forward to it for so long. One must push themselves to be able to stay healthy, this was something I needed.

This mean VG music reviewer : Hopes crushed

– I am very surprised

Jan Fredrik Karlsen says this VG from “green room” where he, Agnete Johnsen and the rest of the Norwegian ESC delegation is total:

-We feel that Agnete said: “I’ve given absolutely everything I had, and it is a great victory for me I’ve managed to accomplish this, with the situation I’ve been in. ” We did not go on, and we must just bring composure, says Karlsen.

See also: Lene Marlin encouragement message to Agnete

– I am very surprised. But I think the Norwegian delegation perhaps quite happy that Agnete now get to go home to Norway and supported by the Norwegian people, says Aftonbladet Eurovision expert Tobbe Ek after it became clear that Norway hopes for Eurovision, Agnete Johnsen broke out after tonight’s semifinal.

– Really sad. Agnete had bad luck with the location. But this was no loss to her, she has just begun his brilliant career !!! Cheers to Agnete, says Elisabeth “Bettan” Andreassen told VG.

– It is cruel that she went further, saying per sundnes VG.

– She was absolutely superb. She is the finest of the finest we have Northern Europe. I understand nothing of they’re doing down in Europe. She was great, repeat Sundnes.

Read the reviews: This mean VG about all Eurovision songs

– Norway and Scandinavia are out except the host country. Says something about which countries are most engaged with your phone and local interest. Great effort by Agnete, she was not the only one who sang strange at first, says former MGP-general Jostein Pedersen.

VG music critic Stein Østbø follows finals in Stockholm, and has the following judgment:

– Agnete seemed hesitant at first – really is the song a little too low for her voice right there, but the last six minutes was exceptional. She hit the first time at the end, and it is this people remember. This is the final space, says Østbø.

Eurovision pundits : Thought Agnete would get sympathy votes

Was hailed by behavior

the second semifinal went tonight in Globen Arena in Stockholm where Agnete Johnsen performed “Icebreaker”.

Read also : How was Agnetes last rehearsal

& lt; p & gt; READY: Agnete Johnsen and  MGP-General Jan Erik Karlsen in Globen Thursday  night. & lt; / p & gt;

READY: Agnete Johnsen and MGP-General Jan Erik Karlsen in Globen Thursday night.

Photo: NRK

– If she goes on there at least not Agnetes error, but the song. Slightly acidic to begin with, but she recovered nicely into again. Hope it keeps the final space, said Jostein Pedersen after Agnetes appearance was carried out.

Last year’s winner Kjetil Mørland say this to VG:

– This is the final place! Congrats Agnete.

Also MGP-winner in 2007, Guri Schanke , is impressed Agnete:

– Superbra performed ! Amazing artist! Congratulations!

Current MGP-general Jan Fredrik Karlsen has the following to say:

– I am so insanely proud of Agnete. These are great sports!



Agnete had a good feeling

During the last rehearsal before Thursday night said Agnete that test went as expected that she had a good feeling but she saves on gunpowder for tonight’s broadcast.

See also: Agnetes family and friends screened before the final

On snapchat? Then you can follow @vgtvrampelys for updates from Eurovision

The five major (France, Germany, Spain, UK and Italy) and fjoråerts wins Sweden automatically qualify for the finals.

Read also : Greater favorite Frans to defend Sweden’s title

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment