Tuesday, May 24, 2016

“Paradise” -Carl shaft after sjokkexiten: – I can not speak Left … – kjendis.no

Neither participants or TV viewers believe his eyes, when Carl Axel Jansen (20) were eliminated from “Paradise Hotel” Monday.

But the it was very bad for, was the protagonist self.

When it became clear that it was precisely he who had to thank for it, he burst into tears.



– Absolutely fucking

For Seoghør.no says Jansen that it was bitter to smoke in semifinaleuka:

– It was incredibly unkind knocked out when I could not do anything about it. But that’s life sometimes.

Front cameras, he said it was especially two people he was going to miss.

– It will be damn sad to leave Øystein and Malin. I am so little ready to go now. I like to just sit here and not go anywhere. I will miss waking up to eat breakfast with everyone, he said.

– It’s absolutely terrible. I can not speak. Everything has been fantastic, but now it is over. That’s it, ‘said a tearful Carl shaft.



Unable to hide the disappointment

Today however, he has been let down in the distance.

– I’m looking at “Paradise” as an incredibly cool and nice episode of my life! Is something I always going to have with me! I love all my fans who have been there all the way to hope everyone continues to follow my music, he says to Seoghør.no. Malin Havard Dotter Jensen (21) was long Jansens partner, nor she managed to hide his disappointment when he left.

– I’m very influences that he has benefited. That here was not expected, I feel it is very unfair, ‘said a tearful Jensen cameras. To Seoghør.no she admits how much influence he had for her.



Frightened

– Carl was really important for me inside the hotel. He was the boy who always stood up for me, one I never really doubted when it came to avgjørlelser. A very important piece that I enjoyed so much, she says to Seoghør.no.

It was “the devil” that transported Jansen out of the hotel and it was very apparent that the participants were given a shock in itself, as the figure with devil mask came out of the smoke and through the doors.

Havard Dotter Jensen says that she was very frightened.

– It was very tense atmosphere in the group, all went enough with a little extra high pulse than otherwise, and some extra alert. Can not hide that I was terrified that he would come into my room at night, says Malin to Seoghør.no.

Sleng Comments

Carl Axel Jansen one of the most prominent participants in this year’s edition of TV3′s reality series, and was by many tipped as one of the favorites to win this season.

At the hotel, he has been a key player, and was even named the “King of Paradise Hotel.”

But even if life on the TV screen for the most part has been characterized by sun, party and fun is life here at home have been completely different. To Seoghør.no revealed 20-year-old recently that he feels very much hatred after returning to Norway.

– People come up to me on the town and pats to me and trying to beat me.

– They are sarcastic, call me a false bastard and ask me burn in hell. People ask me commit suicide, even.

And even though he has been a good year as emerging pop star in duo Axle & amp; Hef, adds Jansen not deny that all the criticism is catching up to him.

– I get upset and it’s stressful. It is quite heavy and I will be sorry and tired.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment