Monday, May 30, 2016

Leaked Paradise picture: All of Norway hates me – Page2

Former Paradise Hotel-runner Ariel Søyland was one of the bloggers who Sunday embarked it leaked image from Paradise finals.

After that she received an avalanche of angry comments from readers.

in the post “All of Norway hates me” writes Søyland she certainly has got “some more haters today than I did at this time yesterday.”

Although she says that it was meant as a joke after rumors and image have flourished around the Facebook groups and on social media. The picture shows who is left with the sphere.

http://arielsoylandos.blogg.no/

But some who commented were very yellow.

– Those who were angry, was very angry. it was probably around 20-30 comments on the blog and the like on Instagram and blog. Some comments were a bit abusive, but it must be the count .. When I woke up today was a cross away from blog. I was going to take it away when I woke up, she says to page2.

Ariel Søyland writes that she reckoned that many had seen it even before she let it out.

Ariel Søyland was in Paradise Hotel in 2013.

http://arielsoylandos.blogg.no/

– It has enough never before come so many spoilers, which this season. I do not know where everything comes from, but I and quite a few others in my circle know everything that happens on television before it comes on tV. and yes, it’s a bit boring when you follow with the series – so I understand why you’re angry with me, she writes.

not permitted to print pictures

TV3 started Monday morning to wind up in what had happened.

– – What really happened we work to get to the bottom, footage from the final week it is only those who work with the program and a select few others who have access to. Social media sharing is not much we get done with, but it is therefore we who hold the copyright to the image – so it’s not a free-publish it, said press officer Line Vee Hanum in TV3 to Page2.

Want to read more stories from Side2? Lik us on Facebook!

Travel with ad links

Promotion with ad links

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment