Tuesday, May 31, 2016

One episode put an end to “Paradise” -Mayoos violent past – kjendis.no

In TV3′s reality series “Paradise Hotel” are viewers this spring become familiar with Mayoo Indiran (25), who has made his mark as a popular contestant with many grains of gold on the sly.

Faced Seohør.no reveals reality-profile, however, a hitherto unknown side of themselves.

In a candid interview takes Mayoo confront his past, which involved both bullying and physical violence.

He remember particularly well a serious violent incident he was involved in:

– I went in the ninth grade. I think it was the last day before winter break. Then I got a phone call from a friend who said he was afraid to go home that day. Then I said, “okay, okay” and went to a classmate of mine and said “you know what, we drive up to the school now, ask your cousin to come and get us.”



Used bat

– we stood and waited in the schoolyard before we were picked up and driven up there, recalls Mayoo today.

– and then there was a bunch of guys who went there, and I flew away with the bat at them. Then and there, so I had simply not emotions. There was a lot of blood within the picture there, says Mayoo subdued to Seoghør.no.
Leave about life when his parents began to cry

Mayoo reveals that he already as a fourth grader went from school to school to fight and that his behavior became worse after he started practicing martial arts.

Paradise profile does not deny that behavior led to CPS contacted his family.

parents wept

the turning point in Mayoos life came after the violent bat episode.

– When I got home my parents sat and cried. That I had never seen them do before.

– Then I gave them a promise that I would start in high school if I came in, and I did. The updates from CPS ended after that I started to behave well.

In adulthood he thinks often back and regret what happened.

– I have struggled a lot with it in hindsight. I have made contact with many people and has apologized and now I’m trying to be kind to everyone I meet.

Mayoo insists he could not behaved violently today.

– I’d never done anything like that. I will not hurt anyone, I will not hurt anybody even.



– Important with good role models

Giving Expert Kristin Oudmayer says to Seoghør.no that it is impossible to give a definitive answer on how to avoid that young people are bullies.

– But to lessen the likelihood, children should grow up with good role models who themselves live out what they teach their children.

– children and young people must meet adults who have clear expectations of how they should behave, and who are not afraid to set clear boundaries.

– In addition, programs such as Paradise Hotel capture a significant share of responsibility, which makes bullying, humiliating and ridiculing of entertainment for both children and adults, says Oudmayer.

– Never too late

Oudmayer, who heads UNICEF program “You may be the one,” is pleased that former bullies want to add bully their behavior behind. She is, however, aware of what is needed if these will change its behavior in a positive direction:

– When we talk about young adults, as in this case, it’s about choice. They have to deal with what kind of person they want to be and be remembered that, and live accordingly.

– They must seek and find inner confidence based on other than getting other to feel insecure and miserable. It is possible, and it is never too late, stressing Oudmayer opposite Seoghør.no.

– That former bullies contacting previous victims and apologize, it is a best practice?

– Many people will be grateful for an excuse, but it is important to be aware that for some will not be easy to accept such an apology, and for some impossible.

– No one should feel pressured to accept an excuse for others to feel better.

– And it does not help to emerge as repentant sinner, about the same time continuing to violate others to retain popularity and position, argues Kristin Oudmayer.

not alone

Mayoo is not alone in regretting his past bullies.

his Paradise colleague Carl Akselberg Jansen (20) says to Seoghør.no that he was also in bullying other children when he was younger.

– I’ve been a real brat, like. I’ve been a real, real brat. Towards teachers against students, against several. It started when I bullied people in my class and started shitting entirely in school, explains Carl shaft to Seoghør.no today.

Recently, the way Carl shaft, which is one of the most prominent participants in this year’s edition of “Paradise Hotel” even gotten to know on what it’s like to be in a vulnerable position.

His tough taktikkeri on the TV screen has brought much sake after recording.

– People come up to me on the town and pats to me and trying to beat me. They are sarcastic, call me a false bastard and ask me burn in hell. People ask me commit suicide even, said Carl shaft to Seoghør.no few weeks ago.

Although 20-year-old has acknowledged that he may seem cynical on the TV screen, he has made it clear that he takes on a role in “Paradise Hotel”.

– Everything I do on TV is of course a play. I am a sympathetic and kind guy and try to take the negative attention with a smile, Carl Aksel told Seoghør.no.

This case was originally published on Seoghør.no.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment