Thursday, May 19, 2016

Swedish “Biggest Loser” -winning: – I have destroyed my body – kjendis.no

(Dagbladet): Tv personality Simon Kachoen did in earnest known in his home country when he won the victory in the Swedish version of “Biggest Loser” in 2013.

Using exercise and diet changes could Kachoen to lose a total of 84 kg through participation.

in a new interview explains television personality, however, that he has struggled with weight after the program, and that he now has gone up ten kilograms, this despite the fact that he was still exercising and eating healthy.

– You get so frustrated. One gets low self-esteem and poor self-esteem. One becomes unwell, especially when trying clothes in stores. There is no good sense, he said, according to Expressen.



– Frustrating

To find out what he eventually did wrong, agreed Kachoen a meeting with his personal trainer and a doctor.

Where it emerged that the major weight loss may have had a negative effect on combustion.

– I have destroyed my body after having been so much back and forth. Although I exercise more and eat less, so burn I much less than other people in my weight class. It’s frustrating, but now I have fortunately been given an explanation. I am motivated to continue, he said.

After the “Biggest Loser” has Kachoen kept their followers updated via his personal blog, where he wants to help other people with lifestyle changes.

Hospitalized

Kachoen created including headlines earlier this year when he was hospitalized. This is due to immense pain in the stomach.

– I sat at the entrance to the hospital and cried, so everyone looked at me. It felt as if someone literally tore out bodies mine, he said at the time.

Besides participating in the “Biggest Loser” have Kachoen also participated in the Swedish version of “Shall We Dance “in 2014.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment