Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Carola (50): Therefore, I didn’t have sex at 14 years of age – VG

The eternally young popdronningens doctor think it was strange that she had not noticed the tumor in the pelvic area. It was because Carol had not had sexual intercourse at 14 years of age.

I found not the man I would marry, ” explains Carol in the TV program “Renées pier” which runs in the evening, writes Aftonbladet.

In the program also participate the actor Krister Henriksson (70), and he reveals that he and Carol have had a little fling.

– Yes… It was something that could have been. A very good reputation, I would say. It was amazing because it was the first time I met Carol and we stayed at the hotel in Gothenburg.

Reading this? Why was Carol set out by the skavlan talkshow

He offered her up in the hotel room where they talked late into the night, comes forward in the program.

IN the TV program also tells Carola about a surgery she had after doctors found multiple benign tumors in the genital area of her.

I’m a bit damaged in the body, and is not the shape I want. I operated and removed an ovary and the uterus.

In the interview, it’s revealed that Carol himself did not discover the tumors, the doctor in her responded to.

the Doctor asked me: But you have not known it when you’ve had sex? But I have not actually slept with anyone in 14 years. I was waiting for “The Man”.

Carol is engaged to musician Jimmy Källqvist, a relationship that was known back in 2014.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment