Friday, January 13, 2017

“Ullared”-profile: Almost not to recognize – Theend

(SEOGHØR.NO): The former blyge Ola-Conny Wallgren(53) has been a self-confident and very popular man among the ladies, after that suksesserien “Ullared” began to roll on the TV in 2009. As a single man is 53-year-old is ready to meet the ladies, and are currently testing out a new look, writes Aftonbladet.

facial hair: Ola-Conny showed up with the heavy growth of beard under the Swedish Channel 5′s launch of the spring TV programs. Here along with Ullared-profile Morgan. PHOTO: Photo: Claudio Bresciani/ NTB Scanpix Show more

Running her own style

Ola-Conny has been a single in a just over a year, after the break with the 18 years younger Carin. Before that he was married for twenty years, and although the ladies are standing in line to date him, he enjoys the he parts of the singeltilværelsen.

Ola-Conny forstår not why the ladies like him

– Now that I’m single and no one decides over me and whining about how I should look, I run my own style completely. the Beard was a bit muddy in the beginning, but I have arranged it with a pair of scissors the last time, he said during the vårlanseringen to the Swedish channel 5, where the new season of “Ullared” has premiere the 31.January.

Had a beard before

however, This is not the first time Wallgren takes beard.

When I was in the twenties and worked as a bricklayer, I had a beard for a couple of years. The problem was all that the board of directors with the beard. There was so much chaos, ” says Ola-Conny, who still know that if it pops up a lady in his life in the nearest future, they say, the beard reasonably fast.

Every time I dated a woman nags her about my beard. “You shall not shave you soon? You should really see the way out? Why must you have so far?”

Currently, he lets his beard grow.

I love the vikings and get a lot of inspiration from them. Facial hair is a way for us men to show off our masculinity, ” says Ola-Conny to Aftonbladet.

«Charter-Hilde» fell for the body to Ola-Conny

Similar to See and Hear on Facebook

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment