Tuesday, January 24, 2017

NRK reporter about the Pop-kissed: – I was put out, but found it not that … – NRK

NRK-reporter Weekend Tunheim got more than she expected when she asked the director Erik Poppe about how he would react if the film “the King’s no,” was nominated for an Oscar.

He responded by grabbing her face with both hands and kissed her on the mouth. This has attracted negative reactions on social media.

– I was very taken aback and put out, but not pissed off, ” says reporter Helga Tunheim to NRK.

Tunheim says she has understanding for the reactions, but that she did not see the kiss as anything other than that Pop was happy and not completely thought over what he was doing.

– in Principle I think not like that is okay, but it’s all about the circumstances it happened in and what kind of person Erik Poppe is. I did not experience it as an assault, ” she says.

I looked at it as that he was very excited and enthusiastic, and would demonstrate how happy he would be if they got the nomination, ” says Tunheim.

the Film “the King’s no” was not nominated for an Oscar.

Poppe says he lays down flat and that it was about spontaneous joy.

– I was just very happy. The kiss was a spontaneous expression of joy. With all due respect for how this can be perceived, but I really had no other intentions, ” says Poppe of NRK.

If she felt uncomfortable because of me, I put me paddeflat and apologize in the strongest. I understand that people can respond, but hope people understand what the intentions of mine were, ” says the director.

– This was an event which occurred spontaneously during a intervjusituasjon. Neither our reporter nor intervjuobjektet interpreted it as something else, ” says news editor Alexandra Beverfjord.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment