Saturday, January 21, 2017

The son of Lothepus rennes down of admirers: – Pissed off brat – the Newspaper.en

(Dagbladet): Leif Einar Lothe (47), perhaps better known as the Lothepus, has made himself very noticed through the “Farm celebrity” on the TV 2 in the last few weeks, is no secret.

In the social media has Norway’s population embraced the munnrappe 47-year-old, and interest has been so great that Lothe don’t see any other option than to get the secret phone number.

And when it rains on the priest, dripping it as known on the sacristan.

the TV profile has namely three children from a previous relationship, including Stian Lothe (23). After the latter appeared in a video clip on the Facebook profile to “Good evening Norway” on Wednesday, the interest around him has been immense.

- Sends a lot of strange things

the Clip, where the 23-year-old including taking a settlement with his father’s relation to gender roles, have in two days and got just under 700 000 views.

In the comments points out that they are big fan of Lothepus, but that his “intelligent, freaking handsome, and sweet boy” in this case, win their favor.

People write and send a lot of things. I have not been able to read everything yet, but the reports I have read were very positive, and it is good, ” says Stian Lothe to the Newspaper.

the Case continues below the image:

- MAY APPEAR to be DIFFERENT: Stian Lothe (23) believes he and dad Leif Einar share many values, but that they might appear to be a little different. Although he studies in the united STATES, and prior to this studied in England. Photo: Private View more

In just a few hours would 23-year-old, which incidentally is single, even get know how it is to have a dedicated fan base, with over 1200 new friend requests on Facebook.

- It ticks in meldingsforespørsler all the time, and I can imagine that it is come about 1,500 new followers on Instagram.

- the Video has at the time of writing over 700 000 views, what do you think about this?

I have not really had as much time to think about it since I’m working with to complete the collegegraden min.

- a Bit kleint

Even though the 23-year-old may appear to be just as sober in their statements that their father, claiming Stian Lothe that they are not particularly close.

While he is studying Russian and political science at Middlebury College in the united STATES, is Lothepus as known entrepreneur, where everyday life consists of excavators, drilling rigs and dynamite.

HARDHAUS: Leif Einar Lothe thrive best in work clothes. Here on his own site, along with the dog say. Photo: Lars Eivind Bones / Dagbladet Show more

- I think we first and foremost can be very different, but I think we share many values, and is both direct and honest. He was much away on the job when I was little, but we have since become good friends.

- do you Have a close relationship?

I will not claim that we are “close”, or maybe we are it. The way I have grown up in makes it a bit kleint, to use the expression “close relationship”.

- What is in “the way I have grown up on”?

of course I can’t speak for everyone in the Hardanger, but I think we have a culture that makes what we think about each other often remains unspoken.

- Pissed off brat

Stian Lothe, who is currently in his fourth and final year of college, explains further that he usually comes home to Norway and the Hardanger around christmas – and daylight saving time changes.

Why are only én of «Celebrity-the Farm»-the participants texted

That his father has been rikskjendis, he thinks, however, small.

Exactly what I’m thinking not so much. However, it is quite convenient with the “Fjord Cowboys”, then I can get me an update on what the family are doing when I’m gone, ” he says.

- do you Think Lothepus fear that you will be more popular than him now?

- He is probably more afraid of the stories I’m sitting on the that can damage the image of his!

Facing the Newspaper explains Lothepus that he is not deleted is worried that the son will achieve a greater popularity than himself.

Ha Ha, pissed off brat. Everything he can, has he learned of me, so I do not fear anything, ” he says on the telephone from Odda.

ORDQUIZ: “the Farm”-the participant Oddvar Jenssen is not so concerned by the trend-words and big-city slang, and does not hide the fact that he has little bearing. We gave him therefore a challenge. Photo: Tomm W. Christiansen Show more

- Your son says he is sitting on stories that might damage the image, what do you think about that?

- I can only pay, so he keeps shut. He says a word, so he gets not a penny to me. You can just greet him and say.

When Lothepus switches from joke to seriousness, TV-profile, however, admit that he is very proud of his son.

I worked the lot away when he was young, but with time we have gained a deeper relationship. He is dead honest, and very lettered. There we have the probably the biggest difference between us. My grades did not appear, so I’m freaking proud of him.

Landed in the dramatic accident: - In it øthe moment I thought that I came to å dø Dagbladet Plus

Similar to Dagbladet Celebrity on Facebook

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment