Sunday, January 15, 2017

Øvredal scares the crap of the audience – Democrat

Team
Team: Emile Hirsch, and Brian Cox plays a father-son team of forensic experts in André Øvredals “The Autopsy of Jane Doe” who had I / we still in the running. (Photo: SF Norge)

– I have won two Lotto prizes, ” says kinoaktuelle André Øvredal, who already have equaled “Trolljegeren”-the success of his new movie, grøsseren “The Autopsy of Jane Doe”.

Øvredal struck through with a roar with fleipedokumentaren “Trolljegeren” in 2010. Recovery continues with “The Autopsy of Jane Doe”, André Øvredals first English-language film.

Before the hit Norwegian cinemas Friday, has won awards at the prestisjefestivaler as Fantastic Fest in Austin and Sitges outside Barcelona.

– For the “Trolljegeren” I thought that it would never happen again, and that I got to enjoy it while it stood on, ” says Øvredal to the NTB.

– So is “Jane Doe” passed go and been an even greater success both personally and career. It feels like having won the Lottery twice, utbroderer 43-year-old from Os in Hordaland.



Pathological

Led by the stars Emile Hirsch and Brian Cox portrays “Jane Doe” a father-son team of forensic experts who get a fold mordofre to autopsy in the american south.

Especially one of the bodies turns out to be special – and not quite a little awe-inspiring.

– Even if it starts as a thriller, the film characterized as a thriller. The point is to make people nervous and scared – scare the “crap” of them, be chuckling Øvredal, who has taken inspiration from the genre-defining issues as “Eksorsisten”, “The Omen”, “Evil hotel”, “Poltergeist” and “A Nightmare On Elm Street”.

– I have the classics so be sure under the skin that I didn’t have to do any research in that sense. The more research I did in the real world, to find out how pathologists jobs – how I could make the surroundings comfortable before I made them uncomfortable.



“Mortal” the next

Among Øvredals fresh fans, we find Edgar Wright and Guillermo del Toro, regissørkolleger in the top kultsjikt. Both have passed their enthusiasm on the web, without our husband loses ground contact because of it.

His next film, arbeidstitulert “Mortal”, he shall make on the old land on the west coast.

– the Plan is yet to go into recording in the spring. We are working with the script, produksjonsapparat and casting at the moment, report him, and describes the initiative as a cross between action – and kjærlighetseventyr.

– It can neither be compared with the “Trolljegeren” or “Jane Doe”, but represents a third filmic language for me. I am fascinated by the different expressions, mostly because I have the desire to use your life on something fun. At the same time I’ve been a bit worried about to be put in the stall and “commanded” into a specific role.



Sneaked into the

– Why does you are not in one of the new Hollywood offerings instead?

– Because this is my own story, and because I try to follow your gut feeling on what I want to tell. It is not denied that I let me seduce you a little bit of Hollywood for “Trolljegeren”. It was not so much of the projects I developed – the fact is that it was dry in three to four years. For the rest, I’m a part of a good environment and have good business partners in Norway.

– So it will not crash, with the local premiere for the autumn highlights there?

– No, this is one of the most exciting premierene whatsoever. Hjemmepublikummet is extremely important to me, so I’m really looking forward to viewing the film, kontrer Øvredal opposite the NTB.

I sneaked me into a førvisning in Bergen at christmas in where the atmosphere was just like it has been on the major festivals. Therefore, I believe that it is going to hit grøsserglade norwegians also.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment