Friday, January 27, 2017

Pandering to his girlfriend for 137. once in “Norwegian Talents” – the Newspaper.en

This week rolls the third episode of the “Norwegian Talents” on TV 2, and as usual there will be a variety of music, dance and other exciting talents. But in Friday’s episode it also happens something really special.

Raymond Eriksen (30) from California, pandering namely, to his girlfriend Charlotte Nilsen (27) in front of all the spectators in both the saddle and on TV.

To Seoghør.en tells Raymond that it was not the first time he proposed marriage.

- I proposed 137 times, because yndlingstallene mine are 13 and 7. I wrapped the up several times to free, but Charlotte knew that when I proposed for 137. time should be on the real with the ring and all beings.

the Case continues under the image.

PROPOSAL: In Friday’s episode of “Norwegian Talents” pandering Raymond Eriksen to his girlfriend Charlotte Nilsen. Photo: TV 2 View more

Would make it special

And the inspiration for the proposal he found on Youtube, where he saw a video where a man had hired over 800 dancers for the big event. When Raymond was finally free on real he would also do something creative.

But it was not only the marriage proposal that was in mind when he signed up for talentkonkurransen.

- I immediately signed me on because I think I have a talent and a formidlingsevne. The idea for the proposal came after I had checked myself into. When contacted, the I 2 TV, and they think it was funny. I got some help, but I ruled it mostly even.

the Case continues under the image.

FINALLY GOT to YES: Charlotte said finally yes after that Raymond proposed for 137 time. This picture is taken right after the engagement. Photo: Private View more

Struggled with substance abuse

But the life of Raymond has not always been as easy. He struggled namely in several years with a drug abuse problem where the music was some of the rescue.

I have always been fond of music, and I come from a musical family. When I ran me fled I to the music. When I make my own music is there to express the feelings.

the Song he will be performing in the Friday’s “Norwegian Talents” is just such a song. He will be singing a song he has written himself, along with a lady he put in prison. And the song, it talks about the things he himself has experienced in life.

Song is about a parents love for their children, and the fact that we parents are trying to convey to the children that they will learn from our mistakes. I wrote it with a woman in prison who has a lot of the same experiences, he tells us to Seoghør.no.

the Case continues under the image.

MARRIED: in the Summer of 2017 is the wedding of Charlotte and Raymond. Photo: Private View more

get Married to in the summer

And bryllupsplanleggingen is already well underway. And now looking forward all to the wedding.

We are married 19. august. The church is booked, the invitations are sent out and bryllupskjolen is purchased, so things are starting to get in place for the wedding.

- most knew that I was going to work on “Norwegian Talents”. I took the round for everyone in the family to Charlotte and asked for the green light to melt me into the family, ” says Raymond.

“Norwegian Talents” you see on the TV 2 in the evening 19.00.

MAJOR SIMILARITIES: In the premiere of “Norwegian Talents” on TV 2 showed the a stunt that is strikingly similar to a stunt on “America’s Got Talent” from 2016. Video: Video; TV 2 / Youtube/America’s Got Talent Show more

Gene Simmons isn't getting enough of the Norwegian Angelina See and hear

Similar to Dagbladet Celebrity on Facebook

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment