Monday, January 16, 2017

Stood 20 metres away from the shooting at the nightclub in Mexico – Smaalenes Newspaper

at Least five people are killed and a further nine wounded in the shooting at a nightclub in turistparadiset Playa del Carmen in the east of Mexico, informs the police, according to NTB.

in the Middle of the drama was Terje Dybdahl (29) from Mysen.

– I know the DJ that played when the shooting began. It was first loosened 5-6 shots. I was backstage and was going to buy me a beer, when I heard the first shots. At first I thought there were some that melt firecrackers, but realized quickly that it was more serious when many began to respond, ” says Dybdahl to Smaalenenes Avis.

Scary

He describes it as scary, and soon after slammed it again.

– It came 4-5 shots and I was 10-20 meters away. I ran then immediately towards the emergency exit and got out in an alley where I met some friends. So I ran in to a hotel close by where I was until it calmed down, tells the 29-year-old who himself is a DJ.

Skyteepisoden happened on the last day of the festival of BPN at the nightclub the Blue Parrot.

– the Music at this festival is not quite my thing, so I came to Playa del Carmen first, the same evening as the shooting took place. The perpetrator fired into the nightclub, and I did not see the incident. The guards blocked for several of the shots came into the crowd on the dance floor, and there were several of these that were killed, ” he says.

Feel confident

He describes that there was chaos after the shots were fired. One person also lost life as a result of this.

– There is a special atmosphere here now. People are probably a bit more cautious. Especially around the street where all the nightclubs are located. It is tempting not to move down there in the evening, ” he says.

Mysen-the man who today lives in Oslo, norway has never been in Mexico before, and says that he looks at it all as a tragic episode. He should be a week in the country, and believe the shooting was a single event.

– It was a terrible episode, but I feel safe now. I notified my next of kin at home in No

so so out outside of the nightclub the day after the shooting.

So then out outside the nightclub the day after the shooting. (Photo: )

whole once I got back to the hotel. I won’t say I was very scared when the shooting happened, for you are so keen to get you out and go the right places. It is only now, in retrospect, I know how terrible it all was, ” he says.

the Motive for the shooting is unclear, says a policeman to the AP.

the Image is taken DJ-boothen inside of the nightclub the Blue Parrot only a short time before the shots were loosened.

Picture taken DJ-boothen inside of the nightclub the Blue Parrot only a short time before the shots were loosened. (Photo: )

According to the newspaper the Daily Mirror should have been five men who were involved in the shooting, and they must have fired several shots at the nightclub, which local media refer to as a narkooppgjør.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment