Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Here kupper TVNorge-comedians Campaign-interview – Campaign

Wednesday presented TVNorge new “Mandagsklubben”, which comes on the air to the spring under the direction of Anne Rimmen.

The former NRK-profile get Else Kåss Furuseth and Dag Sørås as fixed panelists and Calle Hellevang-Larsen as the sidekick.

the guest list consists of a handful of the country’s most high-profile humorveteraner. Jon almaas formed, Harald Eia, Thomas Displayed and Atle Antonsen, all cycled on to be one of the week’s two guests. They also get the company of a person who is current in the news.

Read more: Anne Rimmen will lead TVNorges new humorklubb

Wonder nomination
When the Campaign had a chat with Jon almaas formed, Thomas Displayed, Atle Antonsen Harald Eia after the presentation, the coup Displayed as well the interview then we should congratulate how do I with the nomination for this Year’s medienavn.

how do I lost to the end against the “Shame”-creates Julie Andem, but is not bitter because of it.

Read more: “Shame”-the creator is “the Year medienavn”

- No, it’s okay. I was not mentally prepared to be nominated for anything. I had just stopped and said up and everything like that, so it was very surprising, ” says almaas formed.

- Yes, thank you, I for my part think, it was very nice to be nominated, shoots Displayed.

Thomas, you were not nominated, commenting on how do I.

I Was not there?

” No, not this time.

- Okay, then I apologize. Then I have misunderstood, say Displayed.

It is almost ten years since the “Mandagsklubben” went on display last…

do you Know why I was not nominated?

There was something about the timeliness.

But I have been on the screen.

You have been on the screen, yes. It comes constantly new chances.

- do you Know when the next opportunity is?

In December.

We ship in the spring and you have a short memory, so when do you think that it is not relevant. It should think be on, that it is a whole wheel and not just a crescent.

It is a good point. The trick is to be relevant at the end of December. But…

- Yes, it is not any big deal, but…

- Not sure it can withstand the ravages of time
- It is almost ten years since the “Mandagsklubben” was on the screen, why can withstand this test of time?

- If you see the old programs, it is not secure, ” says Antonsen.

- I don’t remember quite how it was. Is it so long ago that the clip on the film? One smoked? wondering how do I.

it Was 16:9 or 4:3 format? ask Antonsen.

Thomas was vestkantrebellen
the Concept is certainly well-known for two of the program’s participants. Thomas Displayed was from the start in 1996, and has been in almost every season since, both on TVNorge and TV 2.

- You have been with since the beginning, Displayed…

- No. I was in the beginning, but I have not been with you all the way.

- But you were with in the last season?

- Yes, it was me.

- How has your humor changed since then?

It remains to be seen. It is very different to be a guest. It seems I’m comfortable.

Thomas was the vestkantrebellen. You are now the “establishment”. Is that not the core of the challenge, Thomas? shoot the Eia.

I don’t know if I experience it as a challenge, and not… Eh…

- You’ve won the fight you put time, says the Eia.

we Did it? Which match was it?

- the Fight against it is to speak in a legitimate way about the big questions. You dared to comment on the appearance of politicians, with Anne Holt and you dared to gossip about the royal family. Now is the cat out of the bag, says the Eia.

- Now do all of it, it is true. The role is played.

- What role do you get now?

We never worked together, so it is the bleak. No, we are the more sidekicks we. We don’t have to drag the program and it is very comfortable. Everything that comes from us is pure bonus, answer Antonsen.

- We shall be spices. A kind of garam masala in this delightful mandagsmiksen, add how do I to.

Not been asked about the OLYMPICS
- One last question, Jon almaas formed, we have speculated that you might be leading the OLYMPICS. It’s a job you fancy?

I don’t know, then I have to get to know a little bit more about what it means. I have seen that you have speculated about it. I have not been asked by someone if I’m interested in it. So what I’ll do in 2018, I don’t know.

- Like that answer Jon about everything that is hypothetical. You are not able to imagine it, because we have measured and he has a low fantasy. He is unable to see it for themselves before it is concrete, ” says the Eia.

- Yes, I fail to see it for me, but is it…

- You are able to see it for yourself?

- I can see for me how it is. That I can see.

Read also: Think Rimmen and how do I get TVNorges stjerneduo during the OLYMPICS

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment