Saturday, January 28, 2017

Märtha Louise: I Felt like I was not good enough for prinsesserollen – NRK

While she believes it is because she is born highly sensitive noise-cancellation. A character trait that is caused by a particularly sensitive nervous system.

– When you are highly sensitive noise-cancellation, you know how all the others have it all the time. You are very good at criticizing yourself, telling Märtha.

In the book Born sensitive tells the princess and her partner Elisabeth Nordeng about how they both have experienced growing up with this property.

Felt lonely in childhood

NOT GOOD ENOUGH: Märtha describes that she felt she was not good enough for the role she was born to as princess. Here from russefeiringen in 1990.

Photo: Jørn H. Moen / NTB scanpix

the Princess describes that she felt she was not good enough for the role she was born into. She couldn’t fulfill the expectations from the other.

– I felt much lonely in their childhood. I was different. I was born a princess, and I was born extra sensitive.

At times, it was difficult to grow up in the royal family. And it was only when she read about høysensitivitet that the pieces fell into place.

For me, it was really something that made that I could accept myself more for who I am. To take into account in my life of how I work, instead of trying to stretch myself by how I see others live in the community, ” she says.

Critical to the concept

CRITICAL: Associate professor in psychology at NTNU Roger the Garden, believe the book can lead to more negative things, that that individual can begin to perceive themselves in a specific way.

Photo: NRK

Associate professor in psychology at NTNU Roger the Garden is critical to bokutgivelsen and the term høysensivitet.

– It introduces the a term that causes people to feel differently, he says to NRK.

Furthermore, believes the Garden that høysensitivitet is something that scientifically does not exist.

But that some people are more sensitive than others, that we know. People vary in personality.

Both Elisabeth Nordeng and princess Märtha Louise believe that many will recognise themselves in the description of how they experience høysensivitet. Now they hope that the book can lead to children and youth who have it in the same way can be understood.

STRONGER: Both Elisabeth Nordeng and princess Märtha Louise believes that the disadvantage of being sensitive is that everything is much stronger, both good and bad.

Photo: NRK

Hated aisles

the Princess tells in the book that she hated aisles. As princess, she had the lowest rank and always went back behind his grandfather, his parents and brother.

It was certainly not like that, but it felt as if the attention from both sides of the aisle was aimed at me and that it was massive. Step by step I walked with bent head and eyes fixed in the church floor. Never dared I to meet anyone’s gaze. I was sure that I not only was taught, but that I was also doomed. And I didn’t know if I would survive it..”

Later, she realized that this was not someone who would her hurt, but that she was just a very sensitive child.

Every time Olaf, the King, or grandfather, was angry at Haakon I began to cry, because I know so very much how it was for him. And then, he was often annoyed and wondered why I was crying.

Often she knew not whether it was her or it by the side of her that was tired when she was there.

” It was very confusing to grow up with it without knowing what it was. Now, I don’t feel weird anymore. I have though more of this and found a balance in it.

MØRKEREDD: Märtha tells that høysensitive can pick up energies from the far back. As a kid she was always mørkeredd in one room at Skaugum.

Afraid of the press

Märtha describes that she always struggled to understand the tale of the princess at the erten. For many years, and she thought erten represented the press, and that was why she woke up yellow and blue.

I’ve thought that my relationship to the press was that the relationship with a psychopath. I ante never if it was safe or unsafe.

In hindsight, she realized that the relationship to the erten is that the princess is so sansevar, and that she feels every little thing.

“The fact that someone is talking hard to you can go so physical on the body,” says Märtha.

Now she hopes that the book may lead to that more people can understand more of what høysensitivet means, and that we can gain a greater understanding for each other.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment