Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Marna had to leave the Farm: – They used us for their own gain – “

Promotion with annonselenker

I love “the Farm”. It is drømmerealityen. I’m the peasant girl, “the Farm” is the only thing the whole family looks on, ” says Marna Haugen Burøe to Nettavisen.

on Wednesday, it was she who had to leave the “Farm celebrity”. Bondedatteren were simply considered “a strong competitor”, and medutfordrer Linni Meister got to be.

- I want Linni here because she is happy, create no intrigue, and because she is nice to look at. She creates fun, and kind people I have around me, ” says Petter Pilgaard about her friend.

READ ALSO: Aylar Lie with støttemelding Kari Jaquesson after netthets
AND: “Lothepus”: – Vendela is the gift of God to both animals and people

Marna Haugen Burøe was your stay at roughly four days an interesting study. Originally, there should not be any contenders in the “Farm celebrity”, she explains. But because the Aylar Lie and Tonje Blomseth retired from the Farm they were contacted and had to say yes in record time.

Therefore, she also blog anything during your stay, ” she says on the blog Komikerfrue.

- Tougher than I had thought

- All welcomed us, but it was very obvious that we were parked and set to do the tedious tasks from which to peel the potatoes. They used us for their own gain. We didn’t get to be part of something fun, ” says Marna to Nettavisen.

NO HARM INTENDED: Marna Haugen Burøe don’t think the other participants ‘ treatment of her and Linni Meister was hurt meant. – But it was clear that they had come into a bubble, ” she says.

Alex Iversen, TV 2

In the program on Wednesday, she said that it was tougher to get into that challenge than she had thought. And that it was cold shoulders here and there.

READ ALSO: Vendela Kirsebom 50 years: – Strange to think about

It is very strange to come here as an adult human being and feel disadvantaged in that way. I can tolerate it, it runs fine. But it is strange and weird, ” she says in the program.

In the program signify both Ida Gran and Lavrans Solli that enough is not so easy to get in and meet such a tight-knit bunch, who feel they have much to do.

It has not taken from me sleep. But it was very fascinating how people can be, ” she says to Nettavisen.

- do Not hurt the intended

The Newspaper says the Pile Burøe that it was clear that the other after two weeks was in the “Farm bubble”, and she doesn’t feel like the treatment really was pain meant.

” Even did she bounce nicely, try and look objectively at the situation.

I am an adult man, so I thought that I will at least learn of this myself. Once I am perhaps in a reverse role, and to meet someone in such a situation, ” she says.

Since she is so fan of the “Farm”, she seems there was a lot of fun to get the chance to be with. And, not least, she saw it as a small, different, luxury-”husmorferie” where she slept well and was much out in the fresh air.

Goli selected once again

One that is not quite so lucky in our Wednesday night program is the Jarl Goli, Ida Gran choose to the førstekjempe for the second week in a row.

Jarl Goli reacted strongly on the dramatic ending the fight the previous Sunday. Now must the man, who this week avoided bankruptcy in the twelfth hour, in the fire again.

When I heard Ida mentioned my name, it was not so surprising. It was in kroppsspråket was not to get me wrong. I have checked myself out a bit. I psyker me not down, I psyker me up, he says in his program in front of Sunday’s new single combat.

see ALSO: “Farm”-Goli: – I have stopped work for free

SEE the VIDEO FROM the NEWSPAPER:

Similar to the ” here and get more fresh news and fresh opinions!

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment