Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Director Erik Poppe kissed NRK-reporter – gets rebuke – VG

“the King’s no”-director Erik Poppe (56) so the hat fits in the social media after he caught off guard the female TV reporter live on air.

the Element that was sent on NRK-news earlier in the day, has been spreading on Facebook.

This is not okay”, “on the edge”, “sick”, and “assault” are just some of the descriptions from upset viewers in the comments on Nrk’s web pages.

It was then that the NRK reporter, Weekend Tunheim (36) interviewed Erik Poppe before the Oscars-the academy should announce their nominees in the afternoon, that he was more than eager. On the question of how he would react if his film “the King’s no,” was called up, answered the director to take Tunheims face in his hands and planting a kiss right on her mouth.

There is a bit of “grab ‘EM by the pussy” above it all, man believes himself to be in his full right to just help themselves“, write a viewer, and allude to the infamous quote to Donald Trump.

Far across the border from the Pop. This is not okay and should not bagatelliseres“, writes another.

theNorwegian popprinsesse: Get the fans to bubble over

Tunheim reacts with clear surprise, but laughs at Poppes whim. She explains to NRK.now that she was caught off guard, but not cursed.

– in Principle I think not like that is okay, but it’s all about the circumstances it happened in and what kind of person Erik Poppe is. I did not experience it as an assault, she says to NRK.no.

“the King’s no”: finally Got to the king’s yes

<p>FILMREGISSØR: Erik Poppe, here på a premiere for a time back.</p>

movie DIRECTOR: Erik Poppe, here at a premiere for a time back.

Photo: Robert S. Eik, VG

Poppe says to NRK that he reacted spontaneously by pleasure and that he had no other intentions.

Faced with the VG, he explains that the kiss was completely without the overlay.

– It was really a situation that we almost gave up for a bit together, both the reporter and I. We were ourselves and showed that we were happy. I am completely honest that this arose spontaneously out of my, and our, great expectation to the outcome of a nomination.

– But how do you think that a reporter offers up to be kissed?

She had followed me in the last hour or one and a half, and this happened completely at the end of that we had talked a lot about expectations. We had a kind of relationship of trust, where she was also on the excitement and the joy. But it was I who did this in pure gledesrus and of course I bear the responsibility. If people do not see it as that, but as an assault, do I have to take it fully into consideration.” Then I apologize, ” says Poppe.

– Honest and real

He sets himself rejected that people react so strongly.

The most important thing for me is that she experienced it as just as honest and real as me. And I have understood that she does. If she in any way saw this as insulting, I must add my paddeflat, naturally enough.

Poppe explains further that what for him is a completely natural part of your personality to be able to give a hug or a kiss.

– Women’s integrity

– It is the I am and the all know me as. My view on women’s integrity is fundamental. I am the father of two daughters and surrounded by women. I hope I never have shown anything other than respect for women

Pop about kulturministeren: – When I saw her getting called up, I thought “What in all the countries in the world?”

– When someone compares this with the Trump, yes, then I know not what I shall say even. If it feels so bad, I’ll just grumble. I’ve not done it though. But I hope people have not been what I have used for 20 years to tell on the canvas – if the heat, equality and a fundamental respect for each other’s gender and religion, ” says the director.

Helga, Tunheim says in a text message to VG that she did not have more to add than what she said to NRK.no.

Hollywood again: the movie star a dad for the ninth time.

news editor in the Norwegian broadcasting corporation, Alexandra Beverfjord, has not answered the vg’s requests, but says to NRK.now that “this was an event that happened spontaneously during a intervjusituasjon. Neither our reporter nor intervjuobjektet interpreted it as something else.”

There was no nomination on the Norwegian “Oscar”-the hope. Poppe admitted in advance that he would be disappointed if the chance of winning glapp.

” Had I been younger and given the other assumptions I would have been disappointed and bored me. But I have been very prepared that this can go all ways, he stated to NTB after the announcement. These were nominated.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment