Thursday, January 19, 2017

“Bloggers”-current Kristine (19): – I dated – TV 2

Thursday was the date set for this year’s big awards ceremony for Norwegian bloggers, Vixen Blog Awards at the Grand Hotel in Oslo.

On the guest list were “Bloggers”-current Kristine Ullebø (19), who runs the blog Krisssy. She has been blogging since she was 12 years old, and is looking forward to share even more with your readers.

You’re going to get to see me in the transition from the russetid and high school, in Brought, to move to Oslo. It is a little love, very much fun and some lows, ” she says.

I dread a little to see the kjærlighetsdelen.

Are you still single?

– I dated, reveals she.

Attention for the attire

On the blog has Kristine often received attention for their outfits, and it has not only been positive. On the red carpet, she had on lårhøye boots, corset and short skinnskjørt.

I was a little unsure about the dresscode, what one has at the Vixen Blog Awards? So I’m driving rock, a bit challenging, I’m running just “me”, she says.

– I think, embrace it! Show some boobs, don’t be afraid to show your legs. Just show who you are.

19-year-old tells that she has undergone a major personal change in the past year.

– I have changed the very sight of myself, and been very much more satisfied with my own body, ” she says.

Ida Fladen: – Get huge with mail

Ida Fladen (30) was also in place on the Blog Awards. She had recently premiered with the series “Happy go lucky”, where she shares the ups and downs in his battle against depression.

– I get a lot mail, and messaging. Initially I had thought to answer at all, but now I think almost is not that it goes! When do I need to set aside a whole weekend, ” she says.

– People write that they are grateful that I speak about mental health and that I’m open about it. They say that it makes them feel better, and that it becomes easier to talk about it to people around him, tells Fladen.

See the full list of winners at the Blog Awards:

this Year’s moteblogg: Polliani.

this Year’s beautyblogg: Emilie Tømmerberg.

this Year’s training – and helseblogg: Treningsfrue.

this Year’s interiørblogg: Stylizimo.

this Year’s livsstilsblogg: Pappahjerte.

this Year’s matblogg: Foodie Stories.

this Year’s gullpenn: June Holm.

this Year’s bloggbusiness: Sophie Elise.

this Year’s strong opinion: Thea Steen.

this Year’s shooting stars: my Wife to.

this Year’s blogs: Sophie Elise.

the People’s favorite: Komikerfrue.

this Year’s jurypris: Styleconnection.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment