Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Makes a comeback in the Eurovision song Contest – Theend

(SEOGHØR.EN): After it See and Hear the experience is both Rune Rudberg (55) and Åge Sten Nilsen (47) ready to fight for victory in this year’s Melodi Grand Prix final.

Rune Rudberg was the first time in the Eurovision song Contest for 28 years ago, and his contributions to the “Wings over Europe” was a big hit.

MGP-veteran

Still is it a secret who will be in the final, but what is clear is that there are ten entries in this year’s finals. Among them to the after it See and Hear the experience to be five established and five relatively unknown artists.

on SALE NOW: In the latest issue of See and Hear, you can read more about Rune Rudberg. Facsimile: See and Hear the Show more

Dansebandkongen was the second time in the eurovision song in 1990. “Warm everywhere” didn’t make it up. Since then he has participated two times with Scandinavia, and the last time in 2006 as a solo artist with “Without You”.

Wagering with new band

Also, Åge Sten Nilsen, after the See and Hear, know, be back in the eurovision song-ho ho ho. He won with Wig Wam in 2005 with “In My Dreams”. In the year, he participates with his new band Ammunition.

See and Hear has been in contact with Rune Rudbergs manager Bjørn Terje Bråten. He did not want to comment on the Look and Hørs information.

Rune Rudberg said in the summer to See and Hear that he recent years have been single, and so it will be in the future.

La lifestyle

“Out to sea”-the singer said that he did not have any desire to go into a new relationship with it first.

Now I have lived so long alone that I thrive in a private company. I go when I want, come when I want and do as I will. And best of all; there are no jaws on me. I actually have no ladies in sight, bedyret Rune.

DID SUCCESS: For 28 years ago made Rune Rudberg great success with the MGP song “Wings over Europe”. Now he hopes the success of the MGP-scene. Photo: Scanpix Show more

He has also posted about the lifestyle, and cut out both alcohol and tobacco.

Intending is therefore something completely different than in the early part of his career.

I have been smoke-free in 560 days. Alcohol I have cut out completely in connection with gaming. I’m at work, and most people don’t drink on the job. I think actually that I had managed to act with some beer innabords now, he tells us to Look and Listen.

ALSO READ: Rune Rudberg has added if lifestyle

Similar to See and Hear on Facebook

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment