Sunday, January 22, 2017

Jarl Goli lost by design: – Before the first roll, I decided that I wanted to go home … – “

Promotion with annonselenker

After his second match in a row, had the Jarl Goli leave the “Farm”-the farm.

- To break out just before the final, was bitter. I had set it as a goal, ” says Goli to Nettavisen.

Got the answer in your dream

Goli selected Petter Pilgaard as andrekjempe, and Pilgaard was a long time unsure of what branch he should choose to, ending the fight.

- I could not choose knowledge, for I had seen that he read in the book, while I had not read one sentence. Tug of war goes without saying that I could not choose, and sawing, and a sledgehammer is all about technique. He had also said that he had worked as a carpenter, and after what I have seen, as saws, the carpenters pretty much, ” he says.

Petter Pilgaard and Jarl Goli fought in øksekast.

Alex Here TV 2

Then remained øksekast and melkespannholdning. The answer came possibly in a dream.

Then I lay in the cabin, I dreamed about øksekast. And I thought: “If there is one time in life I will believe something like that, so it is now”. Øksekast I felt that both could win. And I would be, ” he says.

READ also: – I don’t think he had dared to go against the Lothe

Lost on purpose

And he got what he wanted. After the last throw he beat out Earl.

I was kjempeoverrasket! I had not seen it coming at all, ” he says.

Goli can, however, reveal that it was not a coincidence that Pilgaard won.

Right before I threw the three hatchets, I saw what the other had wanted to – they would have to have Petter back. So before the first roll, I decided that I wanted to go home to my daughter, ” he says.

Pilgaard appreciate Golis options.

- It is very much of the Earl. I had so much more to offer. So I want to say a big thank you to Earl: It was mounted by you. I don’t know what I have done to earn it, ” he says, but adds, with a twinkle in his eye:

Even if you have killed some of the joy now, for I thought that I had managed to beat you.

Petter Pilgaard dreamed that he should choose øksekast.

Alex Here TV 2

Played a role

Goli says that he deliberately chose to take on a role on the farm.

I’m an actor, and I tried to play with the other. It is important with the polar opposites. The other painting, flørta, were such good friends … it was just like a kameratgjeng on the trip, ” he says.

But it was not only about the game on the farm. Goli also hoped to show the audience their skuespillerevner.

- As an actor I have the opportunity to be seen again. Be a little naughty, tease a little bit, challenge – what shall I be honest. So I promoted that part of me. You can say it was the audition for me, ” he says.

Have gotten a job offer

He has not held a TV job since the series “Taxi” in 2011, and he misses life as an actor.

I thought that this maybe is a chance. I have marketed myself as an actor, and I have shown that I can play bad guy, he says.

And the attempt has already given results:

- I can reveal that I have received a skuespillerrolle for the summer. I can’t say anything more, but it is huge stuff, ” he smiles.

JARL GOLI participate in the Farm Celebrity. He says he is grateful for your participation.

Alex Iversen, TV 2

Miss produksjonsfolkene most

He looks back at “the Farm”-the stay with great pleasure.

- Now is arbeidsøkta over, now I have played the game, and it was fantastic fun, ” he says.

There are several things at your stay he misses.

I miss Lars, our quiet morgenstunder, who was a quiet and calm time. I miss the “Jarlsøya”, which was an island, I rowed back to every day. I unte me, and signed me out a bit … it was a lot of talk on the farm. But in retrospect, I miss actually most produksjonsfolkene, to be completely honest. I got on the best with the gang, ” he says.

Upset over netthets

Now as the program goes on TELEVISION, he has also observed that participation in such programs carry with them the negative things. He comes therefore with a clear call:

” I have something I want to say to those that are dealing with bullying and netthets. Those who think they are tough and talk shit about people who are just trying to entertain you. They must go of itself, ” he says, and continues:

- This I react strongly. I have checked myself out from it, and neither reading or responding to comments. But there are some that get tired of it. We should do something with, ” he says.

He believes that those who work with netthets should sharpen themselves.

- People who bully others are the most insecure. Those who only talk about their own excellence, is the most uncertain, ” he says.

Although, he is not concerned selvskryt:

I don’t have any excellence to boast of, other than that I’ve done the audition, he laughs.

Similar to the ” here and get more fresh news and fresh opinions!

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment