Saturday, January 14, 2017

- I realized I had to change my life when I met Rebecca – Theend

SEOGHØR.EN: Hip-hop artist Andy “the Dane” Selvig (38) is currently topical in the popular TV 2 program “Every time we meet”.

Here are collected seven celebrities each week to interpret each other’s songs, at the same time as they share memorable up and downs from their impressive careers.

In this week’s Here and Now talking Andy out about how the meeting with his wife Rebecca Medbø (42) changed his life.

GOOD FRIENDS: Artists Esben Selvig (f.v), Margaret Berger, Eldar Vågan, Ida Maria Børli Sivertsen, Benny Borg, Åse kleveland also and Hanne Sørvaag (not present) participates in season 6 of the TV2 series “Every time we meet”. Show more

Previously lived namely “clowning around”-the star a proper rockeliv with a lot of party and alcohol.

- at The time, I had only responsibility for myself. I am the kind of guy who goes in for everything I do one hundred percent. At the time there was a lot of partying. In 2008, I met Rebecca, who already had two young, beautiful princesses. I fell head over heels for her, and realized that life had changed. Children should have a safe environment, ” he says candidly to the magazine.

Andy does not hide his love for his wife and bonusdøtrene Hannah (14) and Nicoline (19) is large. Four years ago the couple got also the son Max together.

I love Hannah and Nicoline as if they are my own. There are two amazing girls. When Max came into the world, I found, naturally enough, the greatest moment in my life. It is to be the father share the life in two: before and after.

the Case continues under the image.

ON the RED CARPET: Under the Norwegian grammy award in 2015 took Andy a good hold of on the red carpet to honor the photographers. Photo: Scanpix Show more

In 2012 married the former “Idol”-the judge with his Rebecca, and for VG, he revealed that he was happier than in a long time.

- I was married to the woman of my life, we have built the track and had a son. It was undoubtedly the best year of my life.

- It sounds klisjéaktig out, but having a son brings a new perspective. I love to be a dad, beaming Andy to the newspaper in 2013.

“Every time we meet” see you on the TV 2 Saturdays 20.00.

ALSO READ: Dropped the honeymoon when she got his life’s chance of the TV 2

Similar to See and Hear on Facebook

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment