Sunday, January 15, 2017

Jarl Goli sent home with your buddy Lars Barmen: – “the Farm” is not about honesty – VG

Jarl Goli (59) surprised the other participants when he chose to meet Lars Bosom (53) in single combat.

In tonight’s episode of “the Farm celebrity” was the TV chef Lars Bosom (53) who had to leave the farm. He lost, ending the fight in the øksekast against the actor Jarl Goli (59).

Goli surprised the other participants when he chose his Bosom as andrekjempe.

In Wednesday’s episode, it could seem as if Goli promised his Bosom that he would not select him, when he said that they needed him on the farm and that he “could sleep well at night”.

Did you get this? Revealed violations in the “Farm celebrity”: Aylar taken with the phone – “Lothepus” got alcohol

Everyone thought that I would choose Mike (Petterson) who andrekjempe. But I had to choose the toughest man of them all to match, and it was Lars. He is knowledgeable and an experienced leader, ” says Goli to VG.

– Would you say that you were dishonest to Lars?

– “Farm celebrity” is not about honesty. It’s about to get to the finaleuken and win. This is a show and a game. But we had an amazing together, so no one takes it personally. I just have to laugh when I see kattekrangelen, says Goli, and refers to Aylar Lie as earlier in the week raged against “the Farm”-rival Kari Jaquesson in an open letter.

Read also: Aylar pulled himself abruptly from the “Farm”

Surprised at the choice

the Barmen tells us that he was surprised when Goli selected him as andrekjempe.

I didn’t see it coming. We spent a lot of time together, me and Earl, and I thought that he came to choose differently. But I didn’t feel that he was dishonest, he says, and continues:

<p>RØK OUT: Lars Barmen selected even branch øksekast, but lost, ending the fight. </p>

SMOKE OUT: Lars Barmen selected even branch øksekast, but lost, ending the fight.

Photo: Alex Iversen/TV 2

– I was irritated in the four minutes after the election, but then it was okay after that. Some must out, so it was only a matter of time before it was my turn, ” he says.

Read also: Tonje Blomseth resigned from the “Farm celebrity” regrets that she accepted

When the Bosom should choose the branch for ending the fight, the choice fell on øksekast.

I thought that I had to make good TV. Øksekast is as bingo, and it is either good or not. I had never tried it before, ” he says.

the TV chef were not on the “Farm celebrity” to “play the game”.

I had no alliances, and I let things go as it went. My goal was to experienced how it was to go a hundred years back in time, ” he says.

Read also: Vendela Kirsebom fill 50 years: Hope to daring to date again

Would start the game

Goli, on the other hand, was happy that the game began in earnest in the second week at “the Farm”-the farm.

– It was about time there was action on the farm. I thought that it had been very much pjatt, shampooing and kopplam until then, ” he says.

even before he moved into “the Farm”-the farm in the Bamble in Telemark, norway, had “Portveien 2″-cohost decided to play the game.

<p>FÅR BE: Jarl Goli secured én week på «the Farm»-gården. </p>

to GET to: Jarl Goli secured one week at “the Farm”-the farm.

Photo: Alex Iversen/TV 2

I’m a big fan of Magnus Carlsen, so I had been thinking about which opening I should take. I chose the quiet, where I listened, learned, worked and became familiar with the other. It was important for me to not seek conflict, ” he says.

Read also: Here insert Aylar the all-time record in the “Farm”

Goli was not afraid to get reactions from the other participants or the TV viewers because of the way he played the game on the “Farm”-the farm.

“the Farm celebrity” is about to win. We as participants have to join the game, if not one can just as well sit in a corner, or go home. Either you are or you are not, ” says Goli.

the Bosom assures CRITICS that he and Goli certainly not are bitter enemies today.

I have met Him several times after the recording, and the whole gang have it very well together, ” he says.

Contenders come in

In Monday’s episode, popping up two new participants in the “Farm celebrity”. The bloggers and TV personalities Linni Meister (31) and Marna Haugen Burøe (35) come in as contenders.

In the course of the first episodes of “the Farm celebrity” left the entire three women in the farm. Kari Jaquesson (54) was the first participant who had to travel home when she missed the first week’s battle.

a Few days afterwards selected both the player Aylar Lie (32) and friluftsbloggeren Tonje Blomseth (22) to withdraw.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment