Saturday, January 14, 2017

This is the challengers on the Farm celebrity TV 2

during the first two weeks on the Farm celebrity has it already been thin in the ranks among women. Kari Jaquesson (54) broke out in the first match, after a thriller of a match against Aylar Lie (32).

the Day after drew both Aylar and Tonje Blomseth (22), and again stood Ida Gran-Jansen, Vendela Kirsebom and Ingeborg Elisabeth Didriksen Myhre Ludlow.

In Monday’s episode, the participants receive a surprise when two new female participants to move into.

Here are the contenders:

Marna Haugen Burøe (35)
Kjendisblogger
Married with comedian Ørjan Burøe

– Why did you say yes to the Farm?
– How can one not say yes to that? I grew up on the farm, and maybe dad bothered to see me on TV, for the bother he never otherwise. Now I have the opportunity to impress a bit, and to show that I have learned a bit growing up. There are not as many who know where I’m coming from.

– What can you contribute with?
– Everything. I know how things should be done. I can use a scythe, I can to hesje, and I’m not afraid to get dirty under the nails.

– What are the best with the Farm?
– Experience. I look at it as an adventure, and the opportunity to experience what they have seen on TV in many years. It has always been a dream.

– What is the worst?
– Tvekamper is not my strongest side. Everything that has with it psychological around to choose some, and stay on the small kjempehyttene alone in the dark is I kjemperedd for.

– Who of the other participants is the biggest challenger to you?
– I don’t know of any, but I’m thinking “oh my god, what a bunch”. This will be interesting.

Linni Meister (31)
Realitykjendis
Boyfriend with Niklas Tangen Klein (20) and son Dennis (7)

– Why did you say yes to the Farm?
– I did not say yes at once, for I had just come out of a break and kept on moving. In addition I would pay attention to my son Dennis, also I had a boyfriend to hide. But after many rounds with myself, and after having spoken with both Dennis and Niklas, I said yes. And I do not regret.

– So why would you be with?
– I think it’s cool to test out your own limits, and experience something I will never get to experience otherwise. Also is it exciting to get acquainted with 12 new personalities. I thought I had rounded the reality TV, but then there was jaggu a new one.

– What are the best with the Farm?
– I am very fond of animals, but have always been afraid of cows and horses. I am wondering how I will cope with it.

– What is the worst?
– If I am tired and have a bad day, so I might end up in an argument with the other participants. Takes a lot for that I will be sur, but when I am sur I am really pissed off. The worst thing I know is injustice, and when I say in from.

– Who of the other participants is the biggest challenger to you?
– I look at everyone as a competitor, because they have gårdserfaring from before.

Farm celebrity you see on TV 2 Monday at. 21.40, as well as Wednesday and Sunday. 20.00.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment