Saturday, January 14, 2017

Now move these two into “the Farm”: – Dared not eat – the Newspaper.en

(Dagbladet): the Tradition, there are also challengers in the kjendisutgaven of “the Farm”. Monday move your tv profile Linni Meister (31) and blogs Marna Haugen (35) in the “Celebrity Farm”.

It took time before the Master found himself to the right and hold on the farm. In the beginning, dared she hardly to eat – even when the other participants asked her.

I was so stressed out, I dared not to eat. I didn’t feel that I could eat their food. They asked if I wanted food, but I thanked nicely no. I was dritsulten in two days, ” says Meister.

Mobilforbud

She would not be to bother or interfere with the participants who had already been a sammenspleiset bunch on the farm.

- I knew that they had been there two weeks longer than me, and I would not be a burden to others, ” explains realitystjerna.

In contrast to Aylar Lie and Vendela Kirsebom, put Linni Meister big price on mobilforbudet on “the Farm”. She has taken home with them in their ordinary life.

HUNGRY: Linni Meister ate almost no food in two days. Photo: Alex Iversen / TV 2 Show more

It was really digg. As we sat around the middagbordet, we had conversations with each other without people looked down on their phones. You noticed how much nicer it was when everyone was a little bit more present. We have actually introduced mobilforbud at home with us when we eat, ” says Meister.

the 31-year-old knew nothing about the other “farmers” on the farm. Fortunately, she got a quick sight of a good acquaintance.

- I knew Petter Pilgaard from before, and it was a great reassurance that I had a “big brother” in there. He only said that I had to teach me techniques and give food to the animals, ” says Meister.

Crying the whole night

Marna Haugen Burøe (34), known as a blogger and wife of comedian Ørjan Burøe, was asked if she would be included in the program the day before the recording. She was in the middle of recording for the TV series “the Bloggers”, when she was suddenly called up by the TV 2. Thus dismissed she the whole kameracrewet out of the house.

EXPERIENCED: Marna Haugen Burøe is born and raised on the farm. Photo: Alex Iversen / TV2 Show more

- I had to chase out the entire TV team, I was completely stressed out. It was simply too much for me, ” she says.

She got to think over the night, and thus there was not much sleep. TV 2 also had to have confirmation from Linni Meister, who had fallen asleep early.

I sat and branch all night. I have the full-time work, kids and things to be planned. I had four hours on me. It was cool stuff.

Komikerfruen are even born and raised on a farm. Thus, she has gårdserfaring which stretches from the farming to the slaughtering of the sheep.

- There is almost no one who knows that I grew up on the farm. People often think of me as a default blonde blogger who works with nails – but I’m not afraid to get dirt under your nails, ” she says.

Multiple arguments

Kjendisutgaven of “the Farm” has broken all records, and the premiere coasted up as the most watched sesongåpningen of the program.

the TV 2-the focus has so far bid on several conflicts. First was trimdronningen Kari Jaquesson stirred up by the “Fjord Cowboys”-profile Leif-Einar “Lothepus” Lothe (46) because he did not want to do “kvinnearbeid”.

There were also headlines when trimprofil Kari Jaquesson (54), and Aylar Lie (32) went at loggerheads. The latter danket out Jaquesson after a rekordlang milk churns that competition, before she the day after withdrew from the program.

Before her had also friluftslivblogger Tonje Blomseth (22) had enough. She withdrew from the reality series after a button week.

Suddenly pulled Tonje Blomseth from «Celebrity-the Farm». Så did Aylar Lie the same

Similar to Dagbladet Celebrity on Facebook

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment