Sunday, January 22, 2017

Out of the “Farm celebrity” after øksedrama: – Lost not intentionally – the Newspaper.en

(Dagbladet): – I lost to a øksekaster. He was simply better to throw. Øksekast is a mental exercise, and I think that Petter (Pilgaard, journ.anm) won deservedly, ” says Jarl Goli (59) to the Newspaper.

the Previous Sunday he won the superior in øksekastkonkurransen against the celebrity chef Lars Bosom (53), and seemed unbeatable. In the evening, the situation was a little different.

After three attempts had not Goli hit the target a single time. 59-year-old ensured thereby that the opponent, realityprofil Petter Pilgaard (36), won the fight – that against all odds, hit the bullseye on his last and decisive throw.

HIT the SPOT: Petter Pilgaard (36) got the axe to sit on the last attempt, and thus secured the victory with three points. Photo: Alex Iversen / TV 2 Show more

arose out of the group

I was pretty sure that Earl would turn me out that day. Øksekast trades maybe for luck, but I really had no idea. Of course it was an insane feeling to know that bygutten Petter had managed to win over the big, strong Earl, ” says Pilgaard to the Newspaper.

He was selected as the andrekjempe of Goli earlier in the program, after the latter was appointed to the førstekjempe of storbonden – second week in a row.

- most looked at me as a great competitor, so it was not so difficult to understand why I ever was selected to match. I don’t think it was bitter to break out, it was actually quite liberating, ” says Goli.

For even if the “Portveien 2″profile all the time were tuned in to get far on “the Farm”, was there something that changed in the last week. On tv he expressed that he had a need to “put themselves a little out of the group” and be less social.

- Nobody loses on purpose

I had time to think about life outside, and began to miss and reflect. I realized that there was something more important than myself, and thought a lot on my daughter, ” he says.

- Had missed the impact on the outcome of ending the fight?

- No. I lost not on purpose. Nobody loses on purpose. In Petter, I met my master, and it is only to congratulate, ” says Goli.

the 59-year-old has never added hide the fact that he thanked yes to “the Farm” in order to strengthen its own PR value, and stated to Dagbladet last summer that realitydeltakelsen is “the best markedsføringa he needs in a ripe old age”. That he at times has been perceived as unpopular among meddeltakere to be “in excess concerned of the game”, bothers him little.

Reactions

- We have no control on how production companies forms the stories, and I can withstand any discussions or conflicts are hauset up, ” says Goli, who acknowledge that the feedback from “the Farm”-the fans have been mixed.

«Celebrity-the Farm»-the current Jarl Goli begjært bankrupt

- I have recorded a part of reactions on social media from nettmobbere and tv enthusiasts, but I’m thinking not so much like that. When over one million norwegians are sitting and watching this, can’t all be satisfied.

Except to regret that he was not more social on the tv-the farm, Goli satisfied with their own “Farm”-efforts.

- As an actor I have only done my job. Of and to I have maybe recorded over a bit, and I should have been a little tougher. But I’ve done as well as I could, and am very satisfied. Besides, I have reached my goal, namely to get back as an actor. I won!!

Goli is the fifth celebrity to be leaving the “Farm”, after that Lars Barmen thanks for the previous Sunday. Trimdronning Kari Jaquesson (54) was the first participant who had to go home, before both Aylar Lie (32) and friluftsblogger Tonje Blomseth (22) withdrew from the program a week afterwards.

Therefore say, Kari Jaquesson and Aylar Lie clashed with his på each other

Similar to Dagbladet Celebrity on Facebook

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment