Monday, January 16, 2017

– They pushed me down on the bed and tied me – TV 2

After the brutal heist 3. October in Paris in the last year, it was Kim Kardashian West (36) the first explanation of the event documented by the French police around the clock, half five in the morning.

In the police report tells Kardashian West about how she was threatened at gunpoint, bound and robbed of jewelry worth several million dollars, writes the French website Le Journal du Dimanche.

According to the newspaper describes the report that Kardashian West came back to the hotel together with his sister, Kourtney Kardashian, and stylist Simone Harouche.

So that the robbers approached the

While her sister and Harouche changed and made herself ready for a night out in Paris, it was Kardashian West again in the apartment to work.

– I heard a sound at the door that sounded like fotskritt. I cried: Who’s there? No one answered. Through the door I could see that two people approached. I could also see the night watchman, who was bound firmly, told Kardashian West to the police, according to People.

Both men were wearing politilignende equipment. One man also had on skibriller.

Was looking for a specific ring

the Man with the skibrillene demanded, with a strong French accent, ring my. It lay on the night stand, told the TV personality.

The current ring is worth four million dollars, which equates to around 34 million. It’s been speculated about this ring is our engagement ring realitystjernen got of her husband, Kanye West.

I told him that I did not know where the ring was. He took out a gun, and then showed I him the ring, explained Kardashian West.

Wore only a bathrobe

the Superstar tells further about the traumatic event, and how the robbers then took hold of her.

– I had me a bathrobe and was naked under. They pushed me down on the bed and tied me with plastkabler and taped my hands and my legs. The set also tape over my mouth.

After taking with him the jewelry, and put the robbers off from the site. Kardashian West did not experience men as professional thieves.

I felt that they were a little inexperienced because of the way they bound me fast on the, explained Kardashian West to the police, according to the report.

Earlier this week, the enlightened police sources to the news agency AFP that 16 people were arrested after the heist. By Friday were ten of these people have formally been charged with having connection with the heist, writes the People.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment