Saturday, October 17, 2015

Lars went to the finals in Norwegian Talents – Islands

In the evening it became clear that Lars Hansen (43) and the dance group Aces Crew got seats on the Norwegian Talents after a breathless semi-final round. Lars is originally from Sandefjord, but now lives in Tjøme.

It writes TV2 on their websites .

Lars got the most votes tonight, and are also touched by the response after his interpretation of diva Celine Dion’s “All by myself”.

– I’m so happy! I can not believe that people have voted for me, he said to TV 2

– I want to thank the audience for that they have been to me. I have no words. I’m so glad. Thank you so much, he continues, clearly affected by the glad tidings.

Should work

Although the dream has always been music, working 43-year-old regular at Elkjøp.

– Going to work tomorrow, ask presenter Solveig Kloppen.

– I’ll actually! smiles Lars.

It was not just the viewers who were impressed by the singing seller tonight. The judges were very excited.

– You know, Lars. I love your voice, said Mia Gundersen.

After thinking carefully about themselves, found Linn Skåber finally description she believed was most apposite.

– Exalted

– You are enchanting! And you are an incredible mix. You are sympathetic, exalted, popular. I hope the Norwegian people realize what gem they have in front of them, and that they vote for Lars.

Bjarne Brøndbo shed a tear during Lars’ ballad tonight.

– It’s no people like you. No Norwegian artist. No one who is near to be who you are. You are a unique person, and that Linn said, is both popular and Barry Manilow. You are everything. You are incredibly talented, that’s to say.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment