Sunday, October 25, 2015

Rage against participant for “The Farm” -exit: – A false man – kjendis.no

(Dagbladet): It did not go exactly according to plan for nurse Anja Jenssen (29) in tonight’s episode of “The Farm”.

I log rolling competition against communicated aker Charlotte Jacobsen (21) loses her grip , falls off the stick and twist your knee.

Dissolved in tears realizing Alta just that the pain is too great to continue the competition. The battle is lost, and Jenssen must return home.

– Drama and scheming

– An old knee injury put me out of “The Farm”. I had feared that it would happen, says 29-year-old told Dagbladet.

Despite that disappointment was great, seems Jenssen it was okay to break out.

– It had started hotting up with drama and intrigue. I was quite tired of it right then, she says.

During the five-week-long “The Farm” -stay ended Northerner constantly in trouble with the other participants.

It escalated when the nurse was chosen as ranchers in the fourth week. Several were misforøyde with the way Jenssen controlled group on, especially among the older generation.

Sabotage

fellow participants Odd André Fredriksson (50) chose for example to sabotage week assignment for 29-year-old – by pouring out several sacks of flour in the creek.

Fredriksson admitted never faced the other participants that he was behind.

Neither Sogningen Erling Nesbø (48), as the smoke out of the program last Sunday, was satisfied. When Jenssen chose him as the first fight, he sabotaged further by sticking to the woods with messy arms would be used for sausages.

– Both me and these the men have strong personalities, and I could certainly have been more humble as great farmer. They were outraged by not getting what they wanted, says Jenssen.

– A false man

29-year-old has Settle with Nesbø after the recording, but less nice to say about Fredriksson:

– When I saw on TV that it was André who had completely out flour sacks, I was pretty pissed. I think generally he has behaved like a jerk in there. It is absolutely ridiculous.

– What do you mean?

– He worked constantly towards the group. Everyone tried to give him a chance, but he continued to run his own race. He’s just a very perverse, continues Jenssen.

– Renner of me

While taking Fredriksson criticism of 29-year-old with crushing calm.

– Anyone can not just all in this world. Anja is not a favorite type in my eyes either, and she’s not a man I had interacted with in the real world.

Sunnmøringen not let the comments go to him.

– It runs only by me. I do not think about it, he says.

Good experience

Anja Jenssen will not bury the hatchet with the first.

– I have nothing to say to André, she says.

Despite the disaffection with Fredriksson emphasizes Jenssen that she is left with a good experience from “The Farm”.

– I have learned a lot and tried many new things. Among other things, I’ve got a good relationship with both axes and saws, and become better at heavier work.

Missed shampoo

29-year-old thought it was good to get a break from 2015, but missed modern hair care.

– One of the first things I did when I smoke out, was to wash your hair. I was almost traumatized there, she says laughing.

Last Sunday it was as familiar flam man Erling Nesbø who smoke out of “The Farm”. Previously Sunnmøre Morten Husdal Aamaas (41) left the competition, as have Hamar girl Mari Skymos (21), animal communicator Vibeke Hoffmann (61) and a professional driver Stig Granheim (33).

Still, eight participants in the battle to win cottage and car.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment