Thursday, October 15, 2015

The violent abstinences went on health loose. – Kjendis.no

Hollywood star and six children dad Brad Pitt (51) has been dependent on cigarettes for years, and tried repeatedly to quit.

But previously neither hypnosis, nicotine gum or candy helped him.

– Was ready to kill

Now try heartthrob once again, and he admits that abstinences has made him both grumpy and irritable.

– It has been very miserable. I really miss cigarettes. It was so hard to conclude that I was ready to kill. It was against my nature.

– I have invested time and sweat to do it, and I did not like it. My coach warned me that every day was going to be uncomfortable, and he was right, he tells the New York Post, according to Contact Music.

smoking marijuana

Brad has previously revealed that he smoked marijuana, but he stopped when he got together with Angelina Jolie (40) so that he could be a better father for her adopted son Maddox.

– Having children was the only thing that made me stop. That was it. Finished, he said.

In 2011, the “Fight Club” star caught alley smoking when her daughters Zahara and Shiloh followed him onto the stairs and took him in the act.

Brad and Angelina, who married in a small romantic ceremony in France last year, has children Maddox (14), Pax (11), Zahara (10), Shiloh (9) and twins Knox and Vivienne (6) together .

The swirl also rumors that the couple is now in the process of adopting a child from war-torn Syria.

.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment