Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Sophie Elise approached the man who harassed her on-line – Side2

(Page2): In the TV series “haters” on TV 2 gets more famous personalities the opportunity to meet people who hide behind the user accounts that flings nasty comments online.

This time it was top blogger Sophie Elise turn. Under the auspices of the TV channel did she meet the man who previously sexually harassed her online.

Unpleasant

Behind the username ‘roulade Lefse Roll “had a man in fifties hiding, and shared comments such as went on Sophie Elise’s appearance.

On several occasions he has said that she resembles an inflatable fuck doll, and that girls who look like just good enough to one thing.

When Sophie Elise met the man at a parking lass with a camera crew in tow, was not the man interested in extracting some of the allegations back.

– I have my opinions, and I stand for. Now when I meet you, I see indeed that you seem a little more astute than I thought, but I stand by what I wrote, says the man in the program.

It gets girlfriend Sophie Elise, Robin Johansson, to see red.

– What do you call my boyfriend? So quick these cameras are, I will give you a blow, says Robin, before being pushed away by Sophie Elise.

Sad on his behalf

Last night took Sophie Elise to her own blog to share thoughts about the meeting that was shown on the TV screen.

– Every day I go to a workplace where I’m being harassed, and you can say that I have chosen it myself, but why did I do it? There is no one who chooses to get nasty comments behind him, and it is not something one should endure because it is a public person. Public figures are not a separate breed, writes Sophie Elise blog.

Furthermore, says the blogger that she deleted is not angry at the man who threw the ugly comments to her today. On the contrary, as the blogger worried how he is now.

– I am sad on behalf of this man we met. I hope he’s okay. I do not see him as an evil man, and I would certainly hope that people go to the attacks against him in any way. I would rather that we learn from this, and are kind to each other, she writes.

– There is a limit

Following the episode also blogger Mom to Michelle taken speak out for standing up mott online harassment she experiences on a daily basis.

– When I went into this business I knew well what would happen. I went from being a little girl with many friends, to suddenly become one of the biggest victims of bullying in the country, she writes.

Furthermore Anna Rasmussen writes that she responds to several of those who write nasty comments to her older than herself. It makes it all extra hurtful.

– I thought we learned our children to be kind and treat others as one would like to treated. We have all the time such a large focus on avoiding bullying in schools, but I think we all forget to focus on the age group that is worst, she writes, before she adds:

– There is a limit for what je gogså unable to endure before I collapse. Open your eyes guys. Put an end to it, before it is too late.

Want to read more stories from Side2? Lik us on Facebook!

Shopping with ad links

Promotion with ad links

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment