Friday, October 16, 2015

See Aces Crews touching dance: – The best we’ve seen! World class! – TV 2

Nine semi finalists on stage during the first live semi-final in Norwegian Talents.

Below you can see what the four judges Mia Gundersen (53), Bjarne Brøndbo (50), Linn Skåber (45) and Suleman Malik (24) thinks about tonight’s talents and you can also see all performances again.

See how you can vote for your favorites here.

Press F5 (PC) or Cmd + R (Mac) to see the latest version of the article.

Judges for first dansepar: – Funky and side of Ocean!

First up tonight was Olav Elias Doennestad (11) and Amalie Aune (11) from Kristiansand, who impressed the judges with her dance through the audition rounds and Judge camp.

Suleman, who is a dancer, let themselves be enchanted by this time.

– It was funky side of Ocean. And not least charmed you me proper today! And one more thing: Do not stop with what you are doing. Continue, continue, continue. Continue! he said.

See the dance of Olav Elias and Amalie:

Also Bjarne thought the level was as high in the live broadcast.

– I’m still as impressed as I was auditioning. I think this is proof that hard work leads to profit , he said.

– I see the joy of dancing combined with a will of steel. I look long, fine arms and it’s so lovely to see you! Future theirs is secured in dance, Mia said.

Brøndbo about Eline: – You have a godsend

Eline Høyer was the second participant on the stage tonight. The singer and guitarist performed own composed song tonight.

Linn has been enthusiastic participant throughout the season. It did not end tonight.

– Honesty comes out in the hall. What you do, which is difficult and few manage, is that caution is going over the stage and touches us. You are truly one of my favorites, she commented.

Also Bjarne believed participant made it big.

– It took some time before I realized the song. But it was amazing redemptive when you got to the chorus. It was really great. You have a godsend of a voice. And then there is something to go out on the stage with your story on live TV, it’s pretty tough. It is worthy Norwegian Talents, he said.

Gullknapp-Ronia delivered

The third semifinalist out tonight was Ronia Keyvan (15), who received gold button by Judge Suleman as she sang at first audition.

Her live version of “Say You Love Me” by Jessie Ware did not disappoint.

– Nice! Impetuous! You were elegant and you took me on a hefty travel. I do not regret for a second that I pressed the gold button, said Suleman.

Bjarne Brøndbo was not as convinced of Ronia audition rounds. Tonight had pipa got a different sound.

– Now I am in no doubt. You’re 15 years old. You have a very adult tone of your voice. And so it did not seem like you were nervous at all. It looked like you cost you in the minutes you were on stage. This was very convincing done, he said.

See Bueno play the harp and sag:

Bjarne about sage music: – Can be big!

Ingar Ben Nordby and Uno Alexander Vesje in duo Bueno plays music on harp and sag.

Linn Skåber was at least as positive as she was in the preliminary rounds of the talent program.

– I loved it from the first second the last time too. It is wonder with the sage stuff. First you laugh a little of the concept until you realize what it is. So one is lured into, there must be something magic in your saw. I’m thinking ‘why can not I hear more on sag? “.

Bjarne so moved out from behind the table judge your performance. He admitted that music hit.

– You hit my heart with a primeval Norwegian sound today. It was Pinchcliffe music and it was the image in the background. It was saga. I think this could be big!



Ballade-Lars got Bjarne cry

Lars Hansen (43) needed a lot of courage to enroll in Norwegian Talents, he has in fact never had faith in themselves. However, he has impressed the judges again and again.

Tonight he sang Celine Dion’s “All by myself”. There he received full value for the feedback.

– You know, Lars. I love your voice, began Mia.

– I love the strength. The drama yours. You dare to go in the direction you’re doing and take it completely out of the turn. You sing from deep in the soul and there are so many who are like that who do not dare to do what you are doing. It’s wonderful wonderful!

After thinking carefully about themselves, found Linn Skåber finally description she believed was most apposite.

– You are enchanting! And you are an incredible mix. You are sympathetic, exalted, popular. I hope the Norwegian people realize what gem they have in front of them, and that they vote for Lars.

Bjarne Brøndbo shed a tear during Lars’ ballad tonight.

– It’s no people like you. No Norwegian artist. No one who is near to be who you are. You are a unique person, and that Linn said, is both popular and Barry Manilow. You are everything. You are incredibly talented, that’s to say.



Circus performers was praised

Circus Sval Nardo from Svalbard has impressed Norwegian Talents judges with aerial acrobatics.

Bjarne liked what he saw.

– I think this is great to watch. It’s a very unusual thing you’re doing. There are not so many who are doing circus acrobatics. I assume everyone on Svalbard is very proud of you. And what you do with their bodies and how to use them almost like a sculpture at times is very nice to look at, he commented.

Mia was also positive.

– I think that running a small circus provides a great many opportunities. You’ve certainly inspired so many to think that they should climb in the curtains at home. I really like what you’re doing. You still have much to go on, as syncing. But you seem to have fun!

– You make me love Sami rap!

Kevin André Boine (21) rapped and sang in Sami also in this round of Norwegian Talents.

Linn Skåber were rather enthusiastic.

– Genre-wise, the genres I like best here this year, so I think it’s Sami rap! You taught me to love Sami rap. I hope that the Norwegian people also do it because I really want to see you further in this competition. You’re really good.

Mia Gundersen was slightly more moderate.

– I think that your melodies are your strength. Really. It limps slightly in the performance. You have less energy at some parts. When you go to and take up tempo, you begin to live. You have a tremendous energy that comes through, but must work to get it to sit as a whole, she said.



Track with ice block on the head

Svein Voice (60) shocked the judges by taking a leech when he appeared at the audition. This time he sang with a big block of ice on his head.

– Suleman is so scared that I know fear his way here, lo Linn when the song was over.

– I’m not afraid, I’m concerned! While properly skeptical. What is this all about? What is going on here, said Suleman.

Bjarne was in turn more excited than skeptical.

– I get a little proud of that one trønder come and do this. If you put it in context with Pink Floyd and pink pigs over the arena … For me this is a great melody, it is theatrical, and you bid on something completely different from what the others do. I would have liked and seen a show with your music. I want to play keyboards!

Dance group Aces Crew touched all: – This is world class!

Last out in the evening was the dance group Aces Crew, who have proven for judges that they deserved a place in the semifinals.

Their dramatic dance got both judges, audience and presenter to wipe tears tonight.

– Yes, I wipe the tears, says Mia Gundersen.

– Girls, you know what, now I’ll be very poetic. This here has given me chills all over your body. This dance dancer you, of all the girls. This was pure woman power! I would urge everyone to vote at home, these girls know what they’re doing. Incredibly well done. If you did not get enough votes, I become sour, she continued.

Dancer Suleman kept nor back.

– Short and sweet: You guys are the best dance group that has been involved in Norwegian Talents ever!

Bjarne Brøndbo was also agreed that Aces Crew delivered. And not only on Norwegian level.

– I’ve seen some dancing on TV and foreign talent show. I know their whole body participates in number. Facial expressions, gestures. This is world class, he said.

Other dance of Aces Crew top of the article!

Watch the first interview with the finalists who are on here. See Norwegian Talents Fridays at 19:30 on TV 2.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment