Sunday, October 25, 2015

Knut Erik out of Star Game – Hamar Dagblad

Saturday night smoke Return singer Knut Erik Østgård from strange out of NRK’s ​​singing contest Star Game. Thus Trine Rein and Maria Haukaas Mittet ready for the final.

The three semi finalists had to dabble the Norwegian shows and electronic dance music Saturday night.

After it became clear that his time in Stjernstad game was over, he received a standing ovation from the audience.

– I’ve competed against two of Norway’s best singers and performers. They deserve place in the final. I’ve just enjoyed myself. I have prepared myself for this every time. I have so many I should have thanked him, but I think I drop it now, said Østgård after he busted out in Saturday’s semifinals.

Despite the fact that the competition is over for his part now, he is satisfied having been a part of the 99 percent of this year’s season of Star Game.

In advance he thought it would be fun.

– There have been ten times more fun than I thought beforehand. It is amazing that I have been allowed to be part of this, said Østgård Saturday night.

ALSO READ:

See something the Knut Erik Østgård has performed in this year’s Star Game here:

Burn

Love Don’t Bother Me

A Change Is Gonna Come

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment