Saturday, October 17, 2015

Justin Bieber dancing to Shall We Dance – TV 2

On Saturday dolls pro dancer Mona Berntsen (25) as a guest judge in Shall We Dance. Berntsen is only stopped by the home country a short visit to judge the job. Habitual 25-year-old based in LA and since May this year, she has had himself Justin Bieber as a boss.

– Bieber is a great artist to work for because he works so hard. He gives 100 percent and it rubs off on us. It’s like that commanders would want to work for, says Berntsen.

The Norwegian dancer currently working eight hours-days Bieber-camp. A group of 12 dancers have followed Bieber on the ongoing promo tour, and Norwegian Mona Berntsen is thus one of them.

– Man must work hard to retain the seat, said Berntsen, who landed the job after an audition.

Judge in Shall We Dance

First and foremost motivated Berntsen of his passion for dance. It is the same passion that leads her home to Norway and Shall we dance this weekend.

– I am pleased to be asked, and look forward to an evening with lots of dancing, says Berntsen.

As a judge she will focus on entertainment value.

– I want to emphasize how participants captures the joy of the audience, the feeling they are trying to express and entertainment they can bring. I want to know how they manage to catch me in expression and movement and reach out to the public. I will of course see the technique as well, but it is important that they are able to have fun and take people into their own world, says pro dancer.

Back to Norway

After Saturday’s Shall We Dance f ortsetter she promo tour with Bieber, and hopes to be on stage When Justin Bieber guests Senkveld end of the month.

And maybe move Berntsen back to their homeland for good once, but it does not happen in the near future.

– Right now I have my life in LA and thrive with it. But I am a family girl, and my family lives here. I can certainly imagine that I live in Norway sometime in the future.



LIK 2 TV Entertainment ON FACEBOOK

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment