Friday, October 23, 2015

Astrid S about meeting with Leonardo DiCaprio: – Just scary – I was just like: AEH! – Kjendis.no

(Dagbladet): The Norwegian pop star shot Astrid Smeplass is guest on the sofa during the evening “Late Night with Thomas and Harald.”

The program was recorded Thursday and TV 2 reveals that 18-year-old from Rennebu including opening up about a special meeting during the broadcast.

– Thinking out a call

While Smeplass was in the United States, she was the celebrity party in Los Angeles, and ended up at the same table as himself Leonardo DiCaprio.

The 40-year-old actress broke through in earnest in the romantic drama movie “Romeo + Juliet” in 1996, the same year as Smeplass is born.

– What is really fun is that you look for that one should meet the star man has fallen in love, says artist to TV 2.

– You go around the apartment and devise a conversation. But when it is so big stars, and I just scared! He was interested to know who I was, but I was just like: AEH! I said nothing!



Want to go

On top of it all tells 18-year-old that Maroon 5′s Adam Levine stood in front of her and danced with a Victoria’s Secret model.

– I just wanted to go, but then I had to split them. So when I was sitting with my back to, say Smeplass to TV 2.

She reviewing the meeting as “just scary.”

– I figured simply not what Astrid from Rennebu had there to do.

Checked by Derulo

This is not the first time the artist has close contact with international stars. Last year, wrote Dagbladet that Smeplass were checked by Jason Derulo under Palmesus festival in Kristiansand.

In summer invited Swedish Avicii Smeplass to sing an acoustic version of the worldwide hit “Waiting For Love”.

Norwegian music experts have predicted a bright future for the 18 year old.

– She is an accomplished singer and songwriter with stylish taste in music, and a very nice “girl next door” -look. I have already heard from several industry in the United States that she is in the spotlight, said Gisle Stokstad, editor in 730.no, to Dagbladet in summer.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment