Saturday, October 31, 2015

The doctor advised Adel from dancing tonight – Side2

(Page2): Tonight the stage is set for yet another evening of glitz and glamor on danseparketten in Nydalen.

Again the dance competition “Shall We Dance” stands four aspiring celebrities, who tonight can boast of having come all the way to the quarterfinals.

In the previous transmission was Youtube-star PelleK who were forced to leave the competition, and was thus missed himself Halloween dance floor.

First out in today’s terrifying competition was Katarina Flatland with his dancing partner Tom Arild.

Full pot

In the previous transmission was program manager Katarina Flatland top of the standings with 40 points, but it kept nevertheless not.

With missing votes from the audience ended she still dance duel, and it has left its mark on the self-esteem of Flatland.

– I try the not to take it personally, but it’s hard. I am simply afraid to not get enough votes, and that people will not vote for me. The fear is I’ll probably never get rid of, she says to the camera.



Abdominal pain

Earlier this week had Adel to the hospital to get checked some abdominal pain she was plagued with under rehearsal.

After some blood tests, it became clear that she could finish the dance on Saturday, but the doctor made it clear that the dancing was the best she could do now. Adele still decided to implement.

– I’m not ready to go back to everyday life yet. Adrenaline I get when I dance works better than Ibux, says Adele.

After completing the dance is also Adele really positive and thinks it’s fine with her.

– My doctor can not dance, he can not prevent me from standing here. It’s fine with me, I want nothing more focus on this, says the young pop star.

Katarina Flatland and Tor Arild: Quick Step

This mean judges:

Tor: Feet, ankles and knees were not in place. Quickstepen was a messy performance I did not light on.

Trine: – You have a great attitude and great jumps. You stand on, and you deliver once again. Do not listen to Tor!

Overall score: 29

Stian Thorbjørnsen and Alexandra: Vals

This mean judges:

Merete: – I see that you like it here, and it’s very nice to see. We are nearing the end, you have a good partner and fine lines, but I miss still that little extra.

Trine: – I think you delivered absolutely gorgeous. You had great ankles and amazing footwork.

Overall score: 38

Samuel Massie and Marianne: Paso Doble

This mean judges:

Egor: – It is amazing how changing character of all these dances. You supply power to such a degree, but you should get some extra punch to your hips.

Merete: – I think the use of arms is very good. It was a little too hard sometimes, but I’d rather have a little too much punch than too little in a paso doble.

Overall score: 32

nobility and Benjamin: Rumba

This mean judges:

Tor: – I do not get some rumba-esteem. This gives me no great feeling, and it’s like cotton candy in a headwind.

Trine: – You provide a lovely dance, I see that you have the weight a little too much backwards, but you dance down the hips and has good guidance legs. You are sensual, and you are conducting fight well!

Overall score: 36

Want to read more stories from Side2? Lik us on Facebook!

Promotion with ad links

Promotion with ad links

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment